ALL VAPERS look at this pic! what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxMike

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Jacksonville FL
nice post, and look into the PV if your interested from what i've heard a lot people have allergic reactions to the PV not so much VG

Thanks... will do that. It's crazy; if I've been vaping in my car on the way home, windows closed, I walk into the house and she starts sneezing. On the other hand, if I've vaped in the den at night, and she goes down there the next morning, no problem - she doesn't even notice it.

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
i had the samething happen to me so i let the person take a drag to prove it and they left me alone. but that issue is whole nother topic lol

Lol, i'm anti-germ so no way. She was pretty hot though- I'm in California so if you get a card (which anyone can) you can posses up to X amount and can use it in your residence. They are pretty lax about that stuff. But realistically you can put whatever you want in an analog- and nobody would notice.

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
Thanks... will do that. It's crazy; if I've been vaping in my car on the way home, windows closed, I walk into the house and she starts sneezing. On the other hand, if I've vaped in the den at night, and she goes down there the next morning, no problem - she doesn't even notice it.

They meant PG, not PV.

Higher VG means thicker, less throat hit and moar cloudzz. While PG is thinner, more throat hit and less vape. PG is typically the concentrate in flavoring as well.

In reality you asked "what do you think?" lol for the most part people understood your reasoning behind your post and have stuck to that line of thinking. However, asking what someone thinks is really opening up a door to endless neural pathways. Not everyone is going to tell you what they think of that ridiculous sign, some of them are just gonna tell you what they think.:facepalm:

this is true just figured people on this forum would understand the reasoning of the post (to put out there that people are posting signs that will scare people out of vaping) but as is any type of social media outlet...there is always 1

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
this is true just figured people on this forum would understand the reasoning of the post (to put out there that people are posting signs that will scare people out of vaping) but as is any type of social media outlet...there is always 1

I don't think it will scare people away from vaping at all! I think the restrictions are more for buisness related reasons aka. the dollar. They just want to make themselves as neutral as possible. They are a buisness and buisness is about money. Also not everybody enjoying their meal wants fog in the air.

I don't think it will scare people away from vaping at all! I think the restrictions are more for buisness related reasons aka. the dollar. They just want to make themselves as neutral as possible. They are a buisness and buisness is about money. Also not everybody enjoying their meal wants fog in the air.

again its not so much the no vaping inside i have an issue with its the being subject to a fine that will make people who are on the fence about switching from cigs to the ecig not switch (conducted a survey at work to see how this makes smokers view switching to the ecig and most said 'another reason not to switch')

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
again its not so much the no vaping inside i have an issue with its the being subject to a fine that will make people who are on the fence about switching from cigs to the ecig not switch (conducted a survey at work to see how this makes smokers view switching to the ecig and most said 'another reason not to switch')

I hear ya I do, but in todays world tobacco smokers (imo) have looked into vaping and the risks/side affects knowing(imo) that vaping is hesalthier(imo) the ones who don't convert are stubbern and hard headed. They have the well I smoke and I'm still living mentality. I must say as vapers we have same mentality(based on no long term studies) I believe vaping is safer, but sadly when it comes to be it will be too late for some tobacco smokers. Jeeze this has gotton way off course from og. post

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I happen to live in Bradenton, FL There is no ordinance.
As a matter of fact several restaurants here have outside decks so that people can smoke analogs.
Olive Garden, Beef O Brady's, The little Scottish pub in Lakewood Ranch.... Just to name a few. (which all have better food!)
Chili's food is gross anyways. I have had several bad experiences at Chili's at different FL locations. The only good Chili's is the one in Key Largo.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
View attachment 315299

this was posted on a chilis door in bradenton FL. How can they try and pull this crap??

from what i remember reading about e-cigs on here and the internet i think they are banned in Florida, which is where this store is but just to make sure that it isn't store policy i just sent the chili's headquarters a email asking about it so if they send back ill b sure to post it on here.

Purplepeeps

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2014
Syracuse, NY
I don't mind. I'm so used to these types of restrictions as a former smoker. My last job, smoking was prohibited anywhere on the property. However, we fiqured out how to get around this.:laugh:

I'm pretty respectful otherwise.

Now, I would have a serious problem if someone tried to tell me that I couldn't vape in my car or on my property.

JaxMike

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
Jacksonville FL
from what i remember reading about e-cigs on here and the internet i think they are banned in Florida, which is where this store is but just to make sure that it isn't store policy i just sent the chili's headquarters a email asking about it so if they send back ill b sure to post it on here.

That's news to me, lol. I have asked security guards at football games, concerts, etc if I could vape outside the designated smoking areas, and they said sure... no problem. (I don't take that to mean I should vape in the stands or in a crowd... just that I can find a good place without trekking to the smoking area).

I would guess it's more local ordinance than state law. But again, I'm not positive.

I really just don't get the mentality that wants to challenge something like this. If Chili's doesn't want you vaping in their entrance, why would you want to do it? I guess everybody's wired differently.

If it is just Chili's "personal preference," and some militant vaper decided to take them to court and won, you can bet the restaurant lobby would get involved in more efforts to ban vaping in public.

The more localized the decision is, the better. Let each establishment decide, or you end up with the government deciding.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
That's news to me, lol. I have asked security guards at football games, concerts, etc if I could vape outside the designated smoking areas, and they said sure... no problem. (I don't take that to mean I should vape in the stands or in a crowd... just that I can find a good place without trekking to the smoking area).

I would guess it's more local ordinance than state law. But again, I'm not positive.

I really just don't get the mentality that wants to challenge something like this. If Chili's doesn't want you vaping in their entrance, why would you want to do it? I guess everybody's wired differently.

If it is just Chili's "personal preference," and some militant vaper decided to take them to court and won, you can bet the restaurant lobby would get involved in more efforts to ban vaping in public.

The more localized the decision is, the better. Let each establishment decide, or you end up with the government deciding.

ok never mind i was crazy i guess i misread whatever lead me to think flordia had a ban on e-cigs one of the titles i read was a ban on e-cigs to minors a little screw up in my head lol:facepalm: :glug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread