Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It does look allot better in the hand. I thought it was the size of a cell phone. I don't think it looks too bad. What happens when the cell goes bad? If it doesn't have batteries you can replace do you have to send it in for a rebuild when it goes bad? I'll bet thats expensive. I'm just curious and I'm really liking the looks more.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
VaporBomb has declined Evolv's offer to distribute the Darwin. The vape on this thing is great and the battery life is incredible, but it has not meet our standards. Release is set for Dec. 6 ,With more testing and some changes only then do you fell it will be ready to bring to market. We wish Evolv the best of luck with this and all its endeavors.
Will be closing this thread guys.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
VaporBomb has declined Evolv's offer to distribute the Darwin. The vape on this thing is great and the battery life is incredible, but it has not meet our standards. Release is set for Dec. 6 ,With more testing and some changes only then do you fell it will be ready to bring to market. We wish Evolv the best of luck with this and all its endeavors.

Who's bringing it to market on Dec 6?

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California

Harry can you tell us what about it didn't meet your standards?

Harry can you tell us what about it didn't meet your standards?

In no way would I ever try to speak for either of these companies, Harpo, but I think VB's decision has more to do with the financial liabilty of a new company more than the actual workings of the product itself. Thats just my opinion and could be totally wrong.

The up side to this, is that if Evolv is going to direct market the unit, without commision costs etc, the overall price of the unit should be cheaper than if VB did decide to carry it.

Again, that is just my opinion.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Harpo don't get us wrong, we think Darwin will be a great product. We just feel that's it is coming to market to soon. Beta testing needs to be more that a few weeks. The price point on this mod is more that any other Mod out there and we needed to be wowed when we seen it. That did not happen. It had nothing to due with the workings, it is a powerhouse of a MOD. Our concerns are more with the ergonomics and over all presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread