An intelligent MOD? Coming Soon "Darwin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
I need to see this thing before I order a ProVari...
banghead.gif

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
PFFFT
I'll have to agree with StarsNbars
This post is lame. I'm tired of all these "teaser" posts with NO PHOTOS and BARELY ANY details.

Couldn't this have waited? I mean, you KNEW ppl would be drooling and asking for pics and details and whatnot.

Just another Tease. Don't we have enough posts like this?
You'd better deliver something AMAZING or else you'll have ppl whining and crying like that one dude did about the "glorified bottle holder" (all because he drew his own expectations of what the dispenser was gonna be.... idiot) so I'd do my best to avoid that all together.

or were you just excited? lol
:vapor:

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
I've been using Variable Voltage devices for well over 5 months now, and nothing comes close to adjusting your voltage/wattage to suit your juice/atty/carto, its just that awesome! Unless this particular unit is reasonably priced eg... under $125 you may win me over. But as previously stated, I aint no noob when it comes to variables...

Well I finally have a beta unit in my hands!

I am going to use it for a little while and then post up a quick review of it.

Keep in mind this is a beta unit and not the exact finished product. Some of the changes for the finished product, according to the manufacturer will be:

1. The finish will be anadized and/or polished.
2. The black strip around the beta unit will NOT be on the finished product.
3. The finger cut outs around the button and the dial will be all the way from top to bottom instead of just being on the bottom piece.
4. The edges of the unit will be rounded more.
5. The lettering will be smaller and the unit will be able to be customized.

I am not affiliated with either VaporBomb or Evolv.

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that thing vapes like nothing we've ever experienced because it is one UGLY mod. I really had high hopes but I don't know about this...
It is actually a vaping machine! It is wattage controlled and not voltage controlled. I know there is going to be a follow up post to tell the actual differences between the 2, but yes, its like nothing else experienced.

Well, I gotta say...not what I was thinking. But, I really like the idea of the flip up atty connector. Would like to see a better shot of it in hand...can't get a good perspective from the pic. Any idea of price yet?

I do not know the price as I am not affiliated with the product. I will take another pic in just a few minutes to show it in my hands. The flips up atty is designed to workat any angle, from open all the way to the closed position. When its in the closed position, the atty/carto blocks the button and dial from being moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread