An intelligent MOD? Coming Soon "Darwin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetmec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
SC
Cape, I can guarantee that Darwin will be worth the wait. The engineer that designed this is a vaper, and knows what vapers are looking for. We have seen LCD before, what we have not seen is a MOD unit that has the intelligence to prime your carto or atty with a .001 sec 20watt burst, and allow you to set Darwin to your desired wattage. Want to vape at 6.3 watts? Darwin can do that. 6.3 to little or to much, Darwin can change in an instant to YOUR desired setting. Darwin is way more than just a veritable MOD. And is less than 6inches long and and 2 inches wide. As the details come I will release the info we have , we are beta testing the first runs the middle of next week, As with everything VaporBomb does we will not put out a product until it meets ours and the engineer involved standards. Jerry and I would not endorse this product if we weren't 100% sure about it. Many Mod builder have come to us and asked that we distribute there wares, all have been turned down, until now. Darwin will change the MOD industry, it will change the way people think about MOD's.

I was getting ready to buy a new mod now I will have to wait for this one. Sounds almost too good to be true. Beta? I could give you a good review from a new vaper point, well got to try anyway.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
When, When, I want to see the Darwin. It sounds like the mod of the ages.
t2014.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread