An intelligent MOD? Coming Soon "Darwin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Linehan

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Salem, MA
marknsalem.blogspot.com
Well.. I like making things from scratch. I have bought my share of EGO stuff. I thought I would pretty much only be buying 14500 batt's now and using my homemade mods.

This sounds intriguing though. This makes me think that I might have to buy me a Darwin. It sounds nice. A beta program? Hmmmm....

Can we see some post-pro photo's? :D

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
bogetech has 'THE REVOLUTION' coming out so hurry up that looks pretty intelligent (no particulars like an LCD SCREEN listed on boge's site) its under their news section in their gallery......BUT I'M ALL FOR BUYING AMERICAN !!! AND "THE DARWIN" SOUNDS BETTER anyway............. theirs LOOKS READY to take flight, so hurry up and launch yours or at least give us a peek !

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
No as much as I like Grimm he's not involved in the project. Darwin will have a CNC machined aluminum casing, American made right here in the heartland.

That is what I LOVE to hear! What's the ETA for the first group of units? I almost pulled the trigger on a different mod before this thread came out so I'm waiting with bated breath!

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
bogetech has 'THE REVOLUTION' coming out so hurry up that looks pretty intelligent (no particulars like an LCD SCREEN listed on boge's site) its under their news section in their gallery......BUT I'M ALL FOR BUYING AMERICAN !!! AND "THE DARWIN" SOUNDS BETTER anyway............. theirs LOOKS READY to take flight, so hurry up and launch yours or at least give us a peek !

I read up on 'The Revolution' but I don't see anything 'intelligent' about it. No dig to the poster, just an opinion. The Revolution is a box mod/flashlight in a white plastic case. It is a bold name for what sounds to me like a ho-hum product.

They also have the Boge "LEO" coming out which looks like a cooler version of an eGo with a modified 801 fitting. Definitely not a mod but could be an interesting eGo replacement if you can get a 510 adapter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread