Not open for further replies.

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
www. you tube. com/watch?v=_XdTkEU6T84

Edit:
Found that Pierce county health department have their own channel, and the video is in there too. Search for them if interested. On phone, can't link.

Ok After a few kind folks pointing out how traffic connecting to ECF can sometimes be bad. I've spaced the link out so it wont be seen by oogle as a link. Just remove the s p a c e s in the link

Last edited:

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Sad.

493521379_1336154570150_679670892_xlarge.jpeg

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
It is no wonder Mount Baker Vapor is bailing out of WA. Local shops should get together and by some air time for "The Truth About vaping commercial".

Edit:
Actually, vape shops/companies from every state should get together and purchase commercial slots, the commercial is already made.

Last edited:

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Follow the money to see who wants vaping to go away...mainly Big Pharma and Big Tobacco, who stand to lose a lot of money from people not buying cigarettes and not getting lung cancer, and if they lose money the government loses money. They sell it as harming the youth and "just as dangerous as cigarettes", but it's just harming their wallets and that's what matters to them. Mess with big corporations $$$ and the gloves come off.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I would recommend taking down the link to the video. The more hits that it receives, the more likely it will be found during a Google search for "e-cigarettes". We don't want to inadvertantly give the enemy any more ammunition than it currently has.

I don't know Bad, what if the video was found by someone and it was tagged with comments that exposed it's true agenda?

Reactions: ringling

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
I would recommend taking down the link to the video. The more hits that it receives, the more likely it will be found during a Google search for "e-cigarettes". We don't want to inadvertantly give the enemy any more ammunition than it currently has.

I see where you are coming from. While I didnt take it down, I did edit the title to state propaganda, and added some more details about why in the details of it.

While I doubt It'll get much hits from anyone but here, if anyone wants to comment in there with your feelings on the commercial, and how its is nothing but propaganda, it could be helpful If someone did inadvertently come there and get wrong intentions.

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
By all means, feel free to comment on You Tube, but I don't like the idea of ECF increasing the hits it receives.

I'm curious as to why you see ECF traffic as bad?
My post of it was just to show people here something that I was shocked to see. I had no idea they already uploaded it, but I'd rather have mine more popular than theirs, only due to the title stating its false info.

I am just attempting to spread knowledge.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm curious as to why you see ECF traffic as bad?
My post of it was just to show people here something that I was shocked to see. I had no idea they already uploaded it, but I'd rather have mine more popular than theirs, only due to the title stating its false info.

I am just attempting to spread knowledge.
Why we don't allow drug talk

For example, ECF prohibits drug talk of any kind on the forum. This is because Google search uses the number of "hits" a subject receives in determining what order the search results are displayed. We don't want someone searching for a herb pen to be connected to ECF, because ECF caters only to those who view e-cigarettes as a smoking cessation option and wants nothing to do with the "other use" for a vaporizer.

Therefore, if ECF members click on your video link, the video gets that many more hits and increases its chance of climbing the ratings for Google search results for an e-cigarette. Forum moderators often disable such links for this reason.

I hope I explained that adequately.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread