Any pods with rebuildable deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Well, it might not be a fully rebuild-able pod but at least a good start, where you can rewick the cottons.

Joyteck Magic Atopak(credit:sofarsogood; Pod vape system\Joyteck Magic Atopak)
Direct link to yt review(credit:SuckMyMod)

I believe it's a whole new start for pods to being reused, you get the idea.

Additional, the capacity is quite big too and the coil looks a like mesh, however no rda with this one.

Ps. Sorry links got removed.

be well,
Pv

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Well, it might not be a fully rebuild-able pod but at least a good start, where you can rewick the cottons.

Joyteck Magic Atopak(credit:sofarsogood; Pod vape system\Joyteck Magic Atopak)
Direct link to yt review(credit:SuckMyMod)

I believe it's a whole new start for pods to being reused, you get the idea.

Additional, the capacity is quite big too and the coil looks a like mesh, however no RDA with this one.

Ps. Sorry links got removed.

be well,
Pv
Here's a link to it on ecf: Joyetech ATOPACK Magic

I love the idea of replacing the cotton. But this thing is huge for a pod. And maybe it won't leak, but it sure looks like it might be prone to it. I hope others incorporate the idea of replacing wicking, though.

Reactions: PodVaper

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
i was lurking around, trying to find a pod that could be rebuildable or rewickable or something close,

then this unit, Tesla cigs Tpod came to my life, this unit is not claimed to be re-build-able or so, but, you can take podheads pretty simple, i did my best and tried to re-wick, i can't tell which kinda cotton they use, but it have like 4 or 6 layers of a pretty slim and thigh packed cotton, around a ceramic coil that seems to be burn but still fires, i have re-wicked 1 pod head in my experiment, tasted decent, i did used a sheet of cotton that comes with any of my rebuildables components parts, is something interesting, maybe someone here also owns a tpod!

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread