Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Quick question, Imagine. I have a wall adapter from another vendor. Is it okay to use it with my Volt? I don't wanna chance burning out the batt. Wall adapters were mentioned here, but I didn't see if it addressed that specific issue. thanks!
Imagine wannabe, here...Ron, you can use any USB wall adapter (they're pretty standardized at 500 ohms), but the USB dongle though, you should use SI's.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
usb wall adapters and other USB adapters - car/usb hubs etc... should be fine from any vendor...

USB chargers and other chargers are a different story. The warranty does not cover batts used on other vendors chargers.. however the threading can be compatible with other vendors...but they may not fully charge our batteries and their light indications may not function 100% properly.

Quick question, Imagine. I have a wall adapter from another vendor. Is it okay to use it with my Volt? I don't wanna chance burning out the batt. Wall adapters were mentioned here, but I didn't see if it addressed that specific issue. thanks!

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Imagine wannabe, here...Ron, you can use any USB wall adapter (they're pretty standardized at 500 ohms), but the USB dongle though, you should use SI's.

Thanks, cindy! I've got three chargers for 3 different units. Fortunately, none of them even fit each other so no worries on that one.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Yep.
Guy (Walking along the street in January, seeing cindy frozen in a snowdrift): She should have worn more clothes!
Woman (Next to him): Yeah, but what great hair!
ROFLSMALL.gif

Damn right!!!

Sorry for the hijack, Imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread