Introducing the Ato-Miser rebuildable Atomizer for that little Miser in all of us!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Ato-Miser is a totally customizable atomizer that is rebuildable and is the last atomizer you will ever need.
If you're tired of spending a lot of money on atomizers for your mods and like to have multiple options, you're going to LOVE this!!!

Comes with everything you need to make 30 atomizers in variable voltages. Non-Proprietory 510 Connection.

Low Resistance ,High Resistance, Normal Resistance...You pick the range!!!

Easy as pie instructional Video ...

Thanks everyone for your patience as this project has taken me over 5 months of trial and error, to bring these to the market, but I think they are well worth it...
Drew
The Ato-Miser

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is very similar to the German version, but it has a different connector(Non-Propiertory 510) and is a direct drip with a much different mouthpiece...This also comes with premeasured wires with factory ends and is also 100% mechanical with no solder or electronics in it...This device is 100% USA made, machined and assembled...The video is loading now....
I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the Video, as the regular photographer(my nephew) is MIA this week, so I filmed it with my Flip. Thanks again everyone for your patience.
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I know the quality is poor but its the best I can do tonight...
SDC10859.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The safety pin is used indstead of the nail...Its just more conveniant and a little easier to hang on to... I will have them on the site for $65 with the 10% SAVEinNJ code its around $59...Thats around 2 bucks an atomizer and I will have the replacement wires soon for even cheaper for replacement...I will also probably offer a kit that has 2 entire set ups for around $90 soon also...Thanks
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I will be selling the wick and the coils later on and they will be REDICULOUSLY cheap...People will basically be paying for the shipping and the preperaition. Yes you can drip with it...I have been dripping 5 to 10 drops which depending on the thickness and length of the wick you use works very well.

You can buy ALL kinds of wire thicknesses, nichrome content, and and wicking materials for this on ebay,McMaster Carr,MSC Supply,and many other sources, actually too many to list.

I have been tinkering around with different size wires and coil and lengths for months and have had alot of help from a couple guys, and I went with these wires for simplicity.
Those interested in changing resitance and tinkering will have pleanty to do with this unit. I am confident that inevidebly users will come up with new innovative methods that will enhance this product.

Thanks again everyone for your interest.
Have a Happy and Prosperous New year.
Drew

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Pretty cool, Drew! :thumbs: I'm pretty sure it'd fit on my GLVs and I love a deal!:laugh:

Will there be an instruction briefing in the kit with what number of wraps equals what resistance? And will there be one for the different size connectors, ie 901 and 302/801? Looks like the video covered everything else!:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread