The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing the Ato-Miser rebuildable Atomizer for that little Miser in all of us!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The Ato-Miser is a totally customizable atomizer that is rebuildable and is the last atomizer you will ever need.
    If you're tired of spending a lot of money on atomizers for your mods and like to have multiple options, you're going to LOVE this!!!

Comes with everything you need to make 30 atomizers in variable voltages. Non-Proprietory 510 Connection.

Low Resistance ,High Resistance, Normal Resistance...You pick the range!!!

Easy as pie instructional Video ...

Thanks everyone for your patience as this project has taken me over 5 months of trial and error, to bring these to the market, but I think they are well worth it...
    Drew
    The Ato-Miser

2. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Very interested in this and can't wait to see the video. :)

3. Chelseafn

Chelseafn Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    Michigan
    Wow!! Looking forward to the vid.

4. Wench

Wench Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Oh... very nice !
    I'll be watching for the vid.

5. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Drew my man. coming out with something else. Now this is something totally cool man. But can i duplicate a 306 atty? Im sure i can.
    Keep us posted Drew. very frigan cool man

6. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    VERY VERY different.....and that would so great for all my mods!!!!

maybe like the dial on my sleep number bed ;)

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its not quite as easy as the Sleep Number bed... LOL
    Thanks everyone for your interest and support..
    Drew

8. xuspi

xuspi Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    Spain
    Very very interesting. can't wait to see the video.

9. MonsterKenny

MonsterKenny Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    dublin ohio
    Looking forward to this..

10. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    sounds similar to the A2 we have in germany. if you have a deal with the inventor, you've done a good choice.
    if not its still interesting to see how this one is done. [tagged] :)

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    This is very similar to the German version, but it has a different connector(Non-Propiertory 510) and is a direct drip with a much different mouthpiece...This also comes with premeasured wires with factory ends and is also 100% mechanical with no solder or electronics in it...This device is 100% USA made, machined and assembled...The video is loading now....
    I apologize in advance for the poor quality of the Video, as the regular photographer(my nephew) is MIA this week, so I filmed it with my Flip. Thanks again everyone for your patience.
    Drew

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  13. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Dang it says it can't be played. I am on my phone right now though. Wonder if that makes a difference?

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I know the quality is poor but its the best I can do tonight...
    SDC10859.jpg

15. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Im curious about that safety pin. :) so how much are these kits going to go for?

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The safety pin is used indstead of the nail...Its just more conveniant and a little easier to hang on to... I will have them on the site for $65 with the 10% SAVEinNJ code its around $59...Thats around 2 bucks an atomizer and I will have the replacement wires soon for even cheaper for replacement...I will also probably offer a kit that has 2 entire set ups for around $90 soon also...Thanks
    Drew

17. VanderVape

VanderVape Moved On

Nov 17, 2010
    Wyoming
    Cool and understandable. I will probably order one of these when I get the funds up. :)

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will be selling the wick and the coils later on and they will be REDICULOUSLY cheap...People will basically be paying for the shipping and the preperaition. Yes you can drip with it...I have been dripping 5 to 10 drops which depending on the thickness and length of the wick you use works very well.

You can buy ALL kinds of wire thicknesses, nichrome content, and and wicking materials for this on ebay,McMaster Carr,MSC Supply,and many other sources, actually too many to list.

I have been tinkering around with different size wires and coil and lengths for months and have had alot of help from a couple guys, and I went with these wires for simplicity.
    Those interested in changing resitance and tinkering will have pleanty to do with this unit. I am confident that inevidebly users will come up with new innovative methods that will enhance this product.

Thanks again everyone for your interest.
    Have a Happy and Prosperous New year.
    Drew

20. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Pretty cool, Drew! :thumbs: I'm pretty sure it'd fit on my GLVs and I love a deal!:laugh:

Will there be an instruction briefing in the kit with what number of wraps equals what resistance? And will there be one for the different size connectors, ie 901 and 302/801? Looks like the video covered everything else!:):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.