Introducing the Ato-Miser rebuildable Atomizer for that little Miser in all of us!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
I tried that tip VP Junkie with a small screw on ONE of the holes, and I got a 510 style draw as well. I also modded the top of mine to take a drip tip. I switched to a 4 ohm coil, which came out at 3.5 (first one off by more then .2) regardless using it at 5v and I'm in heaven. The drip tip fits nice and snug and it looks and works great.

Well I got this atty smoking out the room and bursting with flavor , as much as I prefer 901 this attys gives me the flavor plus vapor as a 901 with the draw of a true 510 very impressed

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
100MEDIA_IMAG0176.jpg

sorry bout the bad pic but this looks great on my galileo

Denich

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I also modded the top of mine to take a drip tip.

How did you mod it? chop the top off?

And just a general few questions

Whats the wick made of? silica?
Is the top plastic? if it is, how are the threads holding up on it?

Im thinking of getting one to use with my not-yet-here SB and if i can redo the top to accept it a drip on demand kit from madvapes (if they can ship it to me :( )

Drew, any plans for a V2? maybe an all metal one that accepts drip tips?

Thanks

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Hi,
The top is Delrin, The wick is silica...I actually never thought of the drip tip option , just because the tip is so big and drip freindly already, so I will have to talk to my shop and see what they say....Thanks
Drew

I like the size hole in the cap already and for some reason I like the silica wick better then all the other wick I have .
A cap that allows personal drip tips would be nice but its no big deal.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
All i did was dremal the top wider to fit a drip tip. The only reason I did it is for me it was more comfortable. Btw just a couple cleaning tips Ive come up with to keep this thing shining. I do this at night before bed and it only takes about two min. Take the top off and do a dry burn until the wicks are nice and white. Then I take a paper towel and do a quick dry of the inside of the cap. I find this keeps the liquid from running down the sides and leaking out the air holes. Its not completly nessicary but for me it has helped keep this thing opperating smoothly. I also went with a very simple wick solution. I did a simple coil and was aiming for about 1.7ohms and got 1.6 so not too bad. Then I cut the wicks completly off to the point where the barely go over the sides. For some reason this wicks the best for me and keeps it from building up any liquid on the farthest end of the wicks. Let me know if any of these tips work for you. I will post a pick of the simple wick solution soon.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
How did you mod it? chop the top off?

And just a general few questions

Whats the wick made of? silica?
Is the top plastic? if it is, how are the threads holding up on it?

Im thinking of getting one to use with my not-yet-here SB and if i can redo the top to accept it a drip on demand kit from madvapes (if they can ship it to me :( )

Drew, any plans for a V2? maybe an all metal one that accepts drip tips?

Thanks
]

I also just tried my modded top with a drip on demand and it works.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks....For those that don't know the Ato-Miser screws directly onto the Xhaler and XSHaler (X small) and works great. I will be doing a video this weekend for people to see how to do it. I also have some new pre-wound wicks and wires that I am testing and should have them in stock right after the Chinese New Year.
Drew

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
Drew, I have 4 Ato-misers, 2 with the black delrin cap and 2 with the white delrin cap. Is there any difference in their materials or machining? I ask because the black ones work like a charm: they create huge plumes of vapor--when I blow out with my mouth on the tip, vapor comes out of the two air-holes on the side. I mention this because on the white Ato-misers the airflow feels restricted and little to no air seems to pass out of the air holes. This makes the white caps have an extremely tight draw, making them pretty much unusable to me.

Should I widen the holes slightly on the white delrin caps?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread