Attack of the (Kayfun v4) Clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronmack

Mar 31, 2013
If you guys are serious about Ø3.5mm airflow upgrade, you could ship your kayfun base to me and I'll upgrade it for you. Because the positive block has to be re-threaded to M4.5 - 0.5 and center insulators have to be drilled to Ø4.5 mm. I also replace the bottom nut, the one that holds the base together, with a heftier one (more threads) and new 510 insulator.
But, if Ø2.7mm airhole is enough, then I can sell you my self installed upgrade kit that looks like this:

Nw2rf0Z.jpg

Make me an offer?

Ø2.9mm airhole is not worth it because, even though I didn't have to drill the insulator, but I had to make a new positive block from the scratch.

tS5fJEP.jpg
How much do you charge for the 02.7 kit?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Sorry, no idea...

But, I just bought another K4 Tobeco clone for $4.95. :D

Tobeco Kayfun 4 Clone NO LOGO

I have 3 Tobeco's in rotation (2 silver, 1 black) and they work great. I have a 316SS from FT, Focalecig and FT versions. The FT is retired and collecting dust because it's just poorly made. The FC isn't much better and it'll probably be retired as well. I'm not a fan of the 316ss version either. I still have another Tobeco NIB from the $10 deal a few months back. I could use a couple more so I followed the link and they're out of stock :(. I have no interest in these new atomizers with multi-coil decks.

SLvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
Houston
Sorry, no idea...

But, I just bought another K4 Tobeco clone for $4.95. :D

Tobeco Kayfun 4 Clone NO LOGO

If anyone finds a deal like this please post. I want another to give to my gf but no rush as she doesn't smoke or vape just likes the flavor. Thanks!

...and it'll put my other dust collecting sub ohm kit to use :)

Reactions: TrollDragon

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Price was not quite as good as it sounds, since it had a glass tank you had to ship via Priority mail(KP Policy) for a bit over $6. I did buy one, mainly because they have Tobeco 4S kits as well for $3.89, was 3 left when I bought mine, would have grabbed the last 4, but $12 to ship them was just too much.

It was just under $20 for 2x 4S kit, one Tobeco KF4, and shipping.

Kanvape has Black & Blue in the close out rack KAYFUN LITE V4 RBA REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER TOBECO CLONE

They are 24.95, but if you use the coupon code "50CLEARANCE" you get 50% off, and it ships free, so only slightly more then KP was.

Everything in clearance is 50% off, they also have a Tobeco Taifun GT2 for under $9

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Price was not quite as good as it sounds, since it had a glass tank you had to ship via Priority mail(KP Policy) for a bit over $6. I did buy one, mainly because they have Tobeco 4S kits as well for $3.89, was 3 left when I bought mine, would have grabbed the last 4, but $12 to ship them was just too much.

Kanvape has Black & Blue in the close out rack KAYFUN LITE V4 RBA REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER TOBECO CLONE

They are 24.95, but if you use the coupon code "50CLEARANCE" you get 50% off, and it ships free, so only slightly more then KP was.

Everything in clearance is 50% off, they also have a Tobeco Taifun GT2 for under $9

Thanks for the link, ordered a black since i only have silver right now.

Anyone know where i can get a black colored P3 base for this?

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ

Tempted to get a couple of black ones :facepalm:

Thanks for the link, ordered a black since i only have silver right now.

Anyone know where i can get a black colored P3 base for this?
I don't think anyone has black P3 bases. Were these bases even cloned? I thought you had to buy the authentic ones.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Tempted to get a couple of black ones :facepalm:

I don't think anyone has black P3 bases. Were these bases even cloned? I thought you had to buy the authentic ones.

Don't think I've seen them cloned either, aren't very expensive, and no reason Svoe would make black ones really.

If your going to grab any black ones better hurry, only 2 left, and 31 blue :lol:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Don't think I've seen them cloned either, aren't very expensive, and no reason Svoe would make black ones really.

If your going to grab any black ones better hurry, only 2 left, and 31 blue :lol:
I think I'm over my limit of useless purchases this month. I saw that they only had 2 left and was about to snap them up but do I really need 9 KF4's??? :lol: I did think about getting a blue one for my blue v200 though.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
LOL, yeah know that feeling, I currently have 5 Tobeco, and a couple other not so great ones, then I ordered another logoless from KP, and a black one from Kanvape, had a blue in the cart but decided I think I have enough. I'll watch the blue ones, and probably grab one before they run out :ohmy: Tobecos are quite a bargain when they get that cheap.

Reactions: KTMRider

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I haven't seen any clone bases available but i have one. When the clones first became available, i ordered the RobbotTech from FC. It was missing one of the plastic orings in the base and i had trouble with the base screwing on. FC sent me a replacement base with missing o-ring and i couldn't believe me eyes when it arrived. It was a P3 base, not a regular base, which worked out great for me since i have a satin P3.

I was hoping there would be a clone version available for purchase by now but i guess not.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Price was not quite as good as it sounds, since it had a glass tank you had to ship via Priority mail(KP Policy) for a bit over $6.

I had it shipped for 3 bucks. They only suggest that you order Priority shipping--it's wasn't a requirement.

Just sayin'... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread