Status
Not open for further replies.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
How high do you fill your KF4? Next fill I'm going to try filling it to the bottom threads of the Lower part of topcap(#35) that the driptip cap screws on.

I wouldn't ... The reason you remove the drip tip nipple to fill is because it has flat sides to allow air to escape as its being screwed on... Even with jc closed it can flood because you're essentially building pressure inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I wouldn't ... The reason you remove the drip tip nipple to fill is because it has flat sides to allow air to escape as its being screwed on... Even with jc closed it can flood because you're essentially building pressure inside

How high can we go?

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
I usually full until it fills those holes in the top cap

Same here. At first I was filling past them but when I would reattach the drip tip, juice would be pushed out at the top of the tank. I was also getting weird hits until the juice level dropped a bit. No issues since I've stopped overfilling.

Heespharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Htown,tx
Hi all, for those who have the original, what's the best clone of the v4 in SS 316 out there right now that does not leak and wicks like original? Thanks.

Why would ppl with original know??? I have three clones from three different companies and the tobeco clone has been the best for me.. It doesn't state the type of steel

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
Why would ppl with original know??? I have three clones from three different companies and the tobeco clone has been the best for me.. It doesn't state the type of steel

What I meant to say was those who have an original and tried the clones :)

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
I have a tobeco that works great. I've tried it with all 3 tank setups. No leaks, nice flavor and clouds. I dont have an authentic and am not interested in spending almost 10x the amount of this one to find out. The one from Robottech looks nice with all the contents that come with the authentic. I was considering picking up one of those.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD

I'm sure they used the highest grade chinesium they could source while keeping the unit price under $15.

Hi all, for those who have the original, what's the best clone of the v4 in SS 316 out there right now that does not leak and wicks like original? Thanks.

Only SS 316 I've seen is the hcigar.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
I have a Tobeco clone in the mail. My question for you guys is nic strength. This will be my first tank.

Since 2010 I've vaped 18 or 24mg on old school hardware. I've been vaping my first RDA for the last week, and 6 mg is perfect. That was a bit of a shock for me, as I never, ever would have believed I'd be satisfied with 6 mg.

So my question for you guys is, is 6 mg also going to be the answer for my K4, or do you feel that the tanks allow you to vape higher nic than an rda and 12 mg would be optimal, given everything I've said? Thank you.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Hey guys,

I was kind of dumb and dropped my KF4 in my car. It fell off the center console onto the floor. Upon inspection, I noticed this crack in the glass:

Is this going to be a problem? It doesn't leak or anything but will it become worse over time? I feel so stupid...

You sure thats a cracked? I zoomed in on it and I could barely see a scratch. Maybe its a scratch. If it cracked, find some good clear tape and wrap it tight while its still together on the KF4.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I have a Tobeco clone in the mail. My question for you guys is nic strength. This will be my first tank.

Since 2010 I've vaped 18 or 24mg on old school hardware. I've been vaping my first RDA for the last week, and 6 mg is perfect. That was a bit of a shock for me, as I never, ever would have believed I'd be satisfied with 6 mg.

So my question for you guys is, is 6 mg also going to be the answer for my K4, or do you feel that the tanks allow you to vape higher nic than an rda and 12 mg would be optimal, given everything I've said? Thank you.

I'd start with your 6mg.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
You sure thats a cracked? I zoomed in on it and I could barely see a scratch. Maybe its a scratch. If it cracked, find some good clear tape and wrap it tight while its still together on the KF4.

Just use it until you notice issues such as leaking.

In the mean time, put in an order on fasttech. They have the glass tanks available alrdy :)

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread