Attack of the (Kayfun v4) Clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
For some reason now, if my tank gets low, I lose my vacuum and start to get dry hits. It's been frustrating me all day.

Yeah, me too...on both the Tobeco and EHPro versions. Not horrible, but a slight burnt taste nonetheless. I'll open and close the juice control and do a few prime puffs and it goes away for a while. Then I'll usually just top off the tank. But the flavor is so good that the tank is low again before you know it.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have had my Tobecco up and running for a day now. Not one leak. And, knock on wood, it is solid on my DNA40 in temp control. Hasn't flucuated and is staying in TC mode all the time.

Me too! I'm about to do my first refill with my nickel coil and TP is working fine and no leaks. Other than the juice flow adjustment being stiff I have no complaints.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
All done and vaping 0117152157a-3.jpg

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Last edited:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Thanks for this thread. It's been a great read.

I've spent most of the day searching for a black KF4 without branding/logos and have come up empty. Has anyone run across one in their travels, preferably a Tobeco?

Thanks again!

I haven't seen any but it's not very pronounced on the black Tobeco version. And if you don't use the metal center section, it looks almost un-branded. And it's the best version :D.

sark666

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
toronto, ontario, canada
Just got the tobeco k4 and got it working good. I know more like an airy draw, but I like a fairly tight draw. The afc screw gets turned counter clockwise bringing it out, restricting the airflow. Because I was going for a tighter draw and had it out more, the 510 pin can't go in as far as I like, it's sticking out a fair bit.

I just got this so maybe I'm doing something wrong but can't I set the airflow to what I want and set the 510 pin how I need?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Just got the tobeco k4 and got it working good. I know more like an airy draw, but I like a fairly tight draw. The afc screw gets turned counter clockwise bringing it out, restricting the airflow. Because I was going for a tighter draw and had it out more, the 510 pin can't go in as far as I like, it's sticking out a fair bit.

I just got this so maybe I'm doing something wrong but can't I set the airflow to what I want and set the 510 pin how I need?

You have to turn the AFC screw clockwise for less air, pretty far too in before it starts doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread