• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timtam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
Australia
Thanks MrDismal for your help. I ordered the DSE801, DSE901 and the DSE108. I asked for the nicotine but don't know what flavours/strengths they were. Is there any restictions on importing nicotine products? Is there a limit (like tobacco cigs) to how much u can bring in to Australia?

None. They are prohibited for import and sale, however, they are never checked, and I have never heard of anyone having their stuff seized.

Got my first order yesterday. My god those 401 are bloody good, have not had an analogue smoke since it arrived. It is a lot different than smoking a normal smoke and the flavours are not as strong as i thought they would be, but hey its proberly my taste buds are stuffed.

Yeah. Be prepared to start hating some flavours that you liked and liking some flavours you hate. As your tastebuds and smell come back to normal, everything changes. I can see why people hate the smell of tobacco smoke now. I was used to it before, but now I can smell it from metres away.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
That's right, I've noticed from just 2 months off smoking - that I'm noticing so many different tastes and smells. Not only that, but I can take deeper breaths and feel more energetic!

It really is crazy.

LOL Kitestyle you really stuffed up aye... but never-the-less mate, any juice is good juice because as someone else mention - you can thin the MG out.
But the 510 is easily something I'll stick to, because it's so much more powerful than my KR808d and have no complaints, plus once you mod up your cart the flavours and vapor quality is awesome!

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
Hi everyone....
I'm Stateside, but thought I could offer a bit of help here.
One of my good friends is "Di" at Eastmall. She is also an Aussie. That having been said, she is one of the so called "experts of the e-cig". If you were to get hold of her here on this forum in the Eastmall sub-forum, she might be able to hook you all up with the latest in info from down under.

Cheers!!!

Chris:p
aka: Bite Me

Well, that's good news and how bizarre that she's aussie!
We'll have to get her in this thread and pound her full of questions!

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Last edited:

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
... plus once you mod up your cart the flavours and vapor quality is awesome!

MrDismal what mod do you recommend. ADM maybe? I've pretty much found I need to top off for every 20-30 mins use and the standard carts very quickly become pretty useless.

We had a bit of a red wine and vaping party last night as a friend from France arrived to stay. 2 vapers and 2 struggling ex-smokers (both with fresh packs of ciggies). We stayed inside all night, no-one had an analog and we passed around 3x510s and a 905 loaded with Apple, Green Tea, Marlboro, & Watermelon. So now we have 2 more instant converts, placing their orders today :)

I was surprised I really liked the auto battery 510, sweet to use and vaped up a storm. The cut-out is really short (like 3 sec) but a double puff gets past that.

Also I really really like the 18mg apple flavour (chinese/Dekang brand) - the first non-tobacco one that I'd hit regularly. Worth a try if you're looking for something new.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
MrDismal what mod do you recommend. ADM maybe? I've pretty much found I need to top off for every 20-30 mins use and the standard carts very quickly become pretty useless.

I'm using the SLUG, but you have to make sure you use the exact foam he uses in this tutorial. I used another VERY similar brand of foam and didn't work so well.
Luckily for me I had a nice girl mail me some blue foam from the states (They don't ship this foam to Aus anymore, what a coincidence!) and I re-tried the mod, and I haven'd gone back. Once you learn how to use it and figuring out what bests suits you, then this mod is killer! But it does require some messing about. But.. it was fun for me to try it anyway so the messy bit didn't bother me.

Find the Tut here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-foam-plug-updated-v2-0-slug-search-over.html

I'm almost ready to try another mod since this is the only mod I've tried...

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
I know what thats like Mr D...what a time to run dry. :(

I use around 3ml a day,I can send 1 bottle 10ml x 24mg flue cured from HG when the PO opens.

What I paid plus cost of express bag,what ever that is.
trouble is if this strike rolls on & off you may well get your order before this.

pm me if you want it.

Last edited:

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
So we got our 4th order and I'm officially banned from buying anything else e-cig related... ever! :oops:

Wrote to Heaven-gifts and explained that 2-3 ml juice leaked on their last order but it wasn't a big deal, just letting them know that it can happen.. they instantly refunded me $3.50 for a whole small bottle. Talk about customer service :D

Camping trip went well although the 905 died - woke up in the tent one morning and the light was on by itself. No heat from the atty though (luckily, could have burnt through the tent if it was stuck on). Now it flashes when turning on or off but no power to the atty. I have a replacement side switch coming from Healthcabin, so hopefully that'll fix it. They have awesome customer service too - I didn't even buy the 905 from them but Amy sent me a free replacement switch just because we were talking about it. These guys really could teach some Aussie companies about looking after their customers!

Have been completely loving the 510's though.. especially with the PCC and the single e-cig case (they are from healthcabin only..see bottom pic). With this rig and a bottle of juice I can go all day, maybe 2, and it fits a pocket and everything's safe to cart round. Now all I need is a 3ml dropper bottle under 12mm diameter so it fits into the PCC. I can't see one online, so I'll be hitting crazy clarks etc.

Anyway, just thought someone might appreciate some pics of my setup.. very happy now so I had to share :D

25x9W.jpg

e3ZNz.jpg

Ont0c.jpg

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
nice!
lol, I too am banned from buying e-cig stuff. (for now)

I have 2 901's with PCC's and am loving them too, also looking for a mini juice bottle to jam in their also, so let us know how you go with CC's.

I am just waiting on a few more shipments to arrive, then I will post some pics too.

(I'm from Bris BTW)

Good to see some other Aussies sharing the vape joye.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
I got my order from Totally Wicked which included a PCC, Usb passthrough (which is bloody awesome) 5 x 30 ml juices (which includes Red Bull flavour which is also awesome) and all that will last me (hopefully) well over 5-6 months!
Now I see why people buy the PCC, it's so handy!

And Kite, please let me know if you find a small dropper bottle for the PCC, that's all I need to complete my set! It's very annoying carrying an equipped 510 and a 5 ml dropper bottle PLUS the PCC. And nice looking stash you got there too, that'll last you about a year! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread