• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
MrDis: I did some measuring and think those ones will be too big .. I did shoot an email to thevaporpro asking them to check so we'll see what they say. OK while typing this they answered and said :
It is a little to wide. I just carry the 3ml bottle in my pocket.

The only thing I can find that people have confirmed to fit are these:
2mL Amber Glass Vials [2ml_AmbGL_VL] - $2.00 : JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!
0.7ml Fine Tip Pipettes - 20 Pack [FT_Pip_20pk] - $3.00 : JuicyLiquid.com, DIY E-Liquid and Accessories!
But they're sold out atm and I'd prefer a dropper to a pipette.

I really think the only solution will be to mod the PCC like this:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-forum/3651d1250404579-510-pcc-mod-photo.jpg

That guys gives rough instructions.. but I don't have a dremel and I'm reluctant to hack up my new PCC!!

MrGiz: I'm hoping I can last a while with no more purchases... but there always seems to be 'one more thing' that I really need! I'm hoping to break even in about 3 months.. but I keep telling myself that it's money well spent, neither the wife or I have had an analog in a month, or missed them. :D

The last 'one more thing' I got was this so we can have 2 x PCCs and a passthru on the desk charging (as well as ipod, etc). Cheapest at D!ck Smith was $45 vs $7.80 delivered!
7 Port USB 2.0 HUB Powered +AC Adapter Cable High Speed - eBay Hubs, USB, Components, Computers. (end time 03-Feb-10 18:52:26 AEDST)

Kind of by accident I've ended up with the same flavours in 11mg and 24mg. I find the 11mg is much smoother and tastier than the same brand same flavour in 24mg. I like it for general use, mornings in particular.. but a few times a day it's just not enough, and I break out the 24 to get a hit of nicotine or a better throat hit.

Healthcabin have the cheapest juices around if you like their specials:
Specials : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
and Heaven-gifts are making their own 'real flavours' that they say will taste... real. There's only 6 pretty unexciting flavours for now but they are working on more.
10ml HG e-juice with 6 flavors! Exciting real tast - HG E-juice - Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

MrStyx, welcome on board.

MrDogs, bring on the pics. Good to know we're not the only Brissie vapers. Seems to be heaps from Melb or Tassie so far..

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
Kite: Me modding = disaster waiting to happen! But that modded PCC looks perfect! If only I knew how to - and had the tools!

Well... Looking like we'll just have to keep looking for that right sized bottle - but we MAY just have to settle with that glass one? Looks difficult to use though.
Also, that cheap E-Juice special website looks CHEAP! might have to be my next purchase site!

Just thought I would make a first post to say hi to everyone...

My better half and I put in an order from HG last weekend. We are looking forward to it arriving soon so we can try it out.

I sure hope these things work... I have tried my hardest to stop smoking, which has not worked the last 3 times I put real effort into it.

One quick question I do have, is about how it effects your lungs?

Does it keep damaging them like smoking a normal cigarette would?

Cheers

h

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Welcome to the mad house helly.

I only stumbled across these e-cigs in late 08...first was an Egar..then a DSE901..both let me down..then found the Screwdriver...this works like a charm,still think about a cig now & then but this takes away that craving.

I now have 2 SDs from ecigscrewdriver.com

Does it effect the lungs,well,I used to have a dull ache in my back (lungs) due to smoking,thats gone & don't get puffed like I used to..plus I'm breathing much better.

One more thing,my heart is no longer palpitating,arteries are saying thank you.

Last edited:

MrDismal

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Australia, Melbourne
Well I've been on the e-cigs for about about 5 months or so. within the first few weeks I've noticed I could breathe easier, sense of smell has increased, sleep better at night and so on.

I basically just feel 110% healthier. And I can't say e-cigs are not bad for you but I'm just telling you from a personal experience that there really is a difference since switching over. But there's one thing to remember when you're about to start, it really is NOT like smoking a cigarette, although some look like smokes, and they all produce a smoke like vapor, they are really different. But trust me they kill that craving!

Hope this helps.

Oh and one more thing... I tend to "chain vape" a fair bit and don't have any issues and continue to feel great!

Welcome to the mad house helly.

I only stumbled across these e-cigs in late 08...first was an Egar..then a DSE901..both let me down..then found the Screwdriver...this works like a charm,still think about a cig now & then but this takes away that craving.

I now have 2 SDs from [Removed]

Does it effect the lungs,well,I used to have a dull ache in my back (lungs) due to smoking,thats gone & don't get puffed like I used to..plus I'm breathing much better.

One more thing,my heart is no longer palpitating,arteries are saying thank you.

Thanks for the info :)

Great to hear your lungs feel better! I have emphysema and was told to stop smoking.. so hopefully this might help me break the habit of cigarettes without making my lungs worse

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
My 510 kit and juices arrived today. Bloody awesome piece of kit. Have cut my menthol 24mg juice to about 16mg with glycerin and a bit of peppermint flavoring. Gives a nice throat hit!. My local chemist has sold me a few dropper bottles and other gear I thought might come in handy! My wife cant smell it and is just glad im off the analogs!!!

styxs

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Australia
My 510 kit and juices arrived today. Bloody awesome piece of kit. Have cut my menthol 24mg juice to about 16mg with glycerin and a bit of peppermint flavoring. Gives a nice throat hit!. My local chemist has sold me a few dropper bottles and other gear I thought might come in handy! My wife cant smell it and is just glad im off the analogs!!!

Well done mate !

tonic

Jan 3, 2010
Australia
Hi All

I have been looking for a sour blackberry and I just found a review of what that sounds right. It was Rocky mountain vapor review, however rmv supposedly sell Dekang so has anyone seen a blackberry dekang any place they shop???

Sorry for sticking it here but not enough posts to start new threads, someone should post an aussie newbie thread where we can throw weird questions like this

Phew...was down to my last few drops but supplies came today,opened but nothing removed. :)

Tonic..just did a quick google...truesmoker in the US have Blackberry liquid but they have this silly popup about age that wont close,HG dont stock it but you could ask if they can get it in.

What browser were you using?

I have FF3.6 and once I click that I am over 18 the page goes back to the products

:shrug:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Sheesh..using either IE8 & opera browser,but depends what I'm doing,still cant get past that window,I may have things a bit too secure in my options....I'll keep at it. :D

Ahaaah..had to add it as trusted site in online armor,never had to do that with any other site.

5 bottles helly,last time a package was opened was over 12 months ago before Nic was reclassified.

Last edited:

JCnz

Jan 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
I am in Perth, i was given a Joye510 as a gift two weeks today ... i have tried a few different mods, juices and two different exporters. I still prefer the original juices given to me, Flue Cured, Clove and Turkish Blended. Not too keen on the "alternative" flavours such as coffee, caramel and vanilla - each to their own though.

:)
JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread