• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aussie Vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbod

Jan 14, 2010
Australia
I am from Brisbane northside (previously known as Dogsbody....Facebook login wont work anymore)

I received the Indulgence from Eastmall yesterday and am loving it... definitely recommend it.

I have been using:

5x 901's with 4x PCC ( I am out alot and a heavy vapourer)
2x 510's manual
8x various cheapo mini's
1x DPV9 Carto's with PCC

And now the Indulgence will replace them all, I should have just invested in it first up.
I will put a full review soon.

Perpuk

Jan 10, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I too would like some feedback on the Indulgence.

I have had my 510 for two weeks now and I am fed up with the short battery life. The USB passthrough is fine, but I need a mobile battery unit as well.

I have ordered some "mega" batteries but I was also looking at other battery mods like the screwdriver. Then I noticed the indulgence but I am not sure about any of these things.

Your review would be much appreciated, and experience with different combinations of attys etc would be very helpful. Also, how easy is it get the batteries (can you get them here)?

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
I'm on the northside of brisbane, I definately want an indulgence, but for now I've ordered some Mega Batts for my 510. I have contacted HG because my brand new 510 starter kit batts only last 10-15mins after being on charge for hours. Starting to get annoying, but my USB passthough is saving the day at the moment.

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Hi Darkmonk,

Northside Brissie here too.

You should get more that 15 mins out of a battery. I hit it pretty constantly in the evenings etc and I find I get the same time out of a battery as it takes for the PCC to charge the spare... almost! Sometimes I have to wait 10 mins. But I would have thought it should be at least an hour on properly charged standard 510 batts.

If you're charging by PCC make sure it's contacting well. Mine has been used heavily for nearly a month I guess and it's getting a bit dicky. I have to really pay attention when closing the lid to make sure it's charging. I'm thinking of hacking it up soon to fit a dropper bottle and adding a screw lock like the standard charger.

Also for people who get the mega batts I have seen a new PCC on HG or Healthcabin which is longer to fit mega batts so that could be better.

Personally I'm thinking of ordering a Juice Box... one battery a day + no more topping off carts :D

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
I think my batteries last around an hour if in constant use so 15 mins means something is very wrong.
Sounds like it could be a charging problem if all the batteries are the same.

I have two Mods , the silver bullet and the GG Grant.
They are the best things I have ever purchased for battery life :)
Silver bullet gives me about 2 days of vaping.8-o
GG Grant gives me around 8 hours:rolleyes:

Cheers Sten

Oh forgot to add I have an indulgence as well, its in the cupboard and thats where it will stay.

Last edited:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Was just watching this vid on the indulgence,quite enjoyable really,but one comment got my attention towards the end.."probably not as sturdy as the original screwdriver"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdOX-FcJT0

I'm done buying vaperizers...I have 2 SDs which serve me well, one is over 12 months old, plus a Super 6 on its way from super T..what more could I want.

Last edited:

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
Was just watching this vid on the indulgence,quite enjoyable really,but one comment got my attention towards the end.."probably not as sturdy as the original screwdriver"

YouTube - East Mall Indulgence e-cig Review

I'm done buying vaperizers...I have 2 SDs which serve me well, one is over 12 months old, plus a Super 6 on its way from super T..what more could I want.

Great choice on the Super 6 Gizmo , I want one myself.
But think I might get the GG Storm:hubba:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
They are the best things I have ever purchased for battery life :)
Silver bullet gives me about 2 days of vaping.8-o
GG Grant gives me around 8 hours:rolleyes:

Cheers Sten

Oh forgot to add I have an indulgence as well, its in the cupboard and thats where it will stay.

Dont drop that silver bullet on your foot,looks a solid piece that:w00t:
Was searching for the GG storm but cant spot it.

styxs

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Australia
I am from Brisbane northside (previously known as Dogsbody....Facebook login wont work anymore)

I received the Indulgence from Eastmall yesterday and am loving it... definitely recommend it.

I have been using:

5x 901's with 4x PCC ( I am out alot and a heavy vapourer)
2x 510's manual
8x various cheapo mini's
1x DPV9 Carto's with PCC

And now the Indulgence will replace them all, I should have just invested in it first up.
I will put a full review soon.

I'm in the same boat. Indulgence never leaves my hand. :thumbs:

Still waiting for my order to be made......Chinese NY coming up so I hope it goes in soon. A friend is doing a bulk buy of M402's and this is my first foray into Ecigs.
Just thought about everyone looking for little bottles, has anyone thought to try medical supplies. They usually have heaps of little bottly things like Eppendorf tubes upto 3ml. Also you could try 1ml or 5ml syringes. As long as they are protected from squeezing they will hold liquid very well. If you are friendly with your doctor or chemist you can ask for one or two, if you know a diabetic they could gift you some new 1ml/s syringes. Cake decorators often use syringes with needles for fine decorating. A vet could help you out if they know you (They won't hand them over to someone who looks like a druggie!).

Just a thought

KiteStyle

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Me too! My current line of thinking is to find some sort of soft squeezy pen (made from LDPE) that can be cut down to PCC size and then fit a dropper insert on the top and the original cap over that. I have found a few candidates but they're slightly too fat, and they have stuff like glitter glue in them and I'm a bit wary of residue..

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I too would like some feedback on the Indulgence.

Your review would be much appreciated, and experience with different combinations of attys etc would be very helpful. Also, how easy is it get the batteries (can you get them here)?

Ooops sorry. I got lost in this forum...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/66730-indulgence-v-happy-vaper.html

Personally I'm thinking of ordering a Juice Box... one battery a day + no more topping off carts :D

I asked Carlos if he would ship to Au, he said no, they are too busy with US orders, but you could ask someone in the US to forward it on. Long wait tho.

Can I ask why you dont like it? I heard the first run ones had crooked threads, bubbling in the finish, sharp/rough engraving etc? or is it something else?

edit: also... I have given the cartos (DVP9/KR808) a go, and am loving them, as there is no atty section the battery is bigger and lasts quite a long time. A 510/901 battery would only last me about 20 mins too, thats why I would take a heap to work.
I only used my Indulgence when the PCC went flat late the sarvy.
I didn't bother with them before as they looked difficult to refill... but using this method http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/67012-refill-cartomizers-quick-easy-video.html
It works out easier than dripping and the carts last long-time before needing a quick refill.

Last edited:

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
Super 6 arrived today,dropped in a 14500 battery screwed on an atomizer & away she went,well made & vapes well. :D

Not in a rush to try 6V...4V is just fine..the 14500 charges to 4.06V.
Without the adapter fitted its the same lenght as the SD.

Happy now,no more vaperizers required. :)

Hows that super 6 going Gizmo? :p
You have to give 6 volts a go mate its just so different, if you do make sure you get a HV Atty:rolleyes:
Just got my GG Storm it vapes great at 6 Volts

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Your a happy camper then Sgt :D is it what you expected,gotta be the most expensive PV going.

I'm Impressed with the S6,but not working it too hard,need to get some silver conductive grease & our equivalent of noalox ...I want to keep this piece in top working condition for a long time so the SD is my workhorse till I get those 2 items in.

HV atties...haven't stumbled on any yet....my next order is a month or so away so I'll see if I can get some in then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread