Status
Not open for further replies.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Well, I'll be damned. I finally got around to building the Prime SE Nite. And guess what? It doesn't make contact on one of my P3 Stealths. I have two, one that I use daily, which shows a fair amount of wear, and a second one that I'm keeping in reserve. No issues with the reserve Stealth, but no-go on the daily Stealth. I swapped the 510 and beauty rings. Cleaned everything. Same result.

I tried it on an Aspire NX75 and a dicodes Dani Mini. Works fine on those.

Then I tried it on a 2.5 Mini Stealth with a black ProVape beauty ring. No contact, just like xstitch. However, I do have a black plastic Loki Labs ring I got from WillyZee, and it works fine on the Mini. So, xstitch, maybe you can run down a Loki Labs ring?

But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make the Prime work on one of the Stealth P3s.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, I'll be damned. I finally got around to building the Prime SE Nite. And guess what? It doesn't make contact on one of my P3 Stealths. I have two, one that I use daily, which shows a fair amount of wear, and a second one that I'm keeping in reserve. No issues with the reserve Stealth, but no-go on the daily Stealth. I swapped the 510 and beauty rings. Cleaned everything. Same result.

I tried it on an Aspire NX75 and a dicodes Dani Mini. Works fine on those.

Then I tried it on a 2.5 Mini Stealth with a black ProVape beauty ring. No contact, just like xstitch. However, I do have a black plastic Loki Labs ring I got from WillyZee, and it works fine on the Mini. So, xstitch, maybe you can run down a Loki Labs ring?

But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make the Prime work on one of the Stealth P3s.
If Provaris had any one fault it was that. They were always borderline on their contacts.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Managed to get to the post office today, to pick up the nite DLC prime, that's been sitting there waiting for me since Friday, got it cleaned and built :)

20190122_185410.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread