Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
it is quit flush and imo the overall length of the 510 is a bit to short which creates connectivity problem with some mods.try it maybe with another mod.
also this screw is supposed to be adjustable but on the other hand if it's not tightened enough then it might end in inconsistent resistance reading.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi folks, could anyone be so kind as to upload a pic of the 510 pin?

Mine seems to be really flushed with the screw threads, and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with a sudden loss of flavour.

Tried the same juices in a KFL+, and they taste fine.
good idea...

post a pic of yours

Reactions: HBcorpse

Leech

Jan 12, 2012
Man Cave
it is quit flush and imo the overall length of the 510 is a bit to short which creates connectivity problem with some mods.try it maybe with another mod.
also this screw is supposed to be adjustable but on the other hand if it's not tightened enough then it might end in inconsistent resistance reading.
Yeap, I agree.
It's kinda annoying.

Anyway, here's a pic of the 510 pin on my Primes. Is anybody else's this flush?
1b251baa00bb5c78e151819e2dd71445.jpg

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeap, I agree.
It's kinda annoying.

Ouch not good...

Have a look at the parts diagrahm on post 1. Inspect the insulator between the 510 pin and body of the Prime. It may be crushed or broken.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Yeap, I agree.
It's kinda annoying.

Jim is talking about this diagram. Specifically look at Part #s 2, 7, and 12. Heck, just pull the entire center pin out and make sure all the parts are good including the center pin itself. Sometimes those center pins can crack around/near the threads.
f716a080-1398-417f-993b-8d9c3f502608-jpeg.759047

Leech

Jan 12, 2012
Man Cave
Jim is talking about this diagram. Specifically look at Part #s 2, 7, and 12. Heck, just pull the entire center pin out and make sure all the parts are good including the center pin itself. Sometimes those center pins can crack around/near the threads.
f716a080-1398-417f-993b-8d9c3f502608-jpeg.759047
Yeap, just pulled it apart about 12 hours back, and it all looks good.

Mabbe I'm torquing it down too much, cause of the previous issue with fluctuating resistance.

Wish they'd gone with a single centre pin like the KLF+.

I like the nKLF19, but as I predicted, there have been reports about condensation/leaking down the center 510/air flow.

And because vape stuff is illegal here, I'd prefer to keep my mods nice and dry.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeap, just pulled it apart about 12 hours back, and it all looks good.

Mabbe I'm torquing it down too much, cause of the previous issue with fluctuating resistance.

Wish they'd gone with a single centre pin like the KLF+.

I like the nKLF19, but as I predicted, there have been reports about condensation/leaking down the center 510/air flow.

And because vape stuff is illegal here, I'd prefer to keep my mods nice and dry.
Something is wrong with your tanks.

Your predictions aren’t accurate either.

IMO, Jim

Reactions: HBcorpse

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Just an update on my older Prime with the threading on my 510 being worn out. Which isn't much of a surprise. My main tank for the past year and half. I contacted CDV, no luck said to contact Svoemesto directly. Contacted Origin Vape, they couldn't order it and suggested that they would have to contact Svoemesto. I also sent an email to Svoemesto. Svoemesto replied to my email a few hours later, and they needed some basic info. Picture of the bottom, and proof of purchase. Which at that point, the part was in my shipping cart, paid for it, and item should ship out today or Monday I'm guessing. So yeah, awesome. The few times I've emailed these companies of cheaper tanks/mods. The emails/issues just fall into a blackhole.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just an update on my older Prime with the threading on my 510 being worn out. Which isn't much of a surprise. My main tank for the past year and half. I contacted CDV, no luck said to contact Svoemesto directly. Contacted Origin Vape, they couldn't order it and suggested that they would have to contact Svoemesto. I also sent an email to Svoemesto. Svoemesto replied to my email a few hours later, and they needed some basic info. Picture of the bottom, and proof of purchase. Which at that point, the part was in my shipping cart, paid for it, and item should ship out today or Monday I'm guessing. So yeah, awesome. The few times I've emailed these companies of cheaper tanks/mods. The emails/issues just fall into a blackhole.
I might have been more inclined to get a die and chase the threads to clean them up. But then I have the dies so it would be easier for me. :)

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
I might have been more inclined to get a die and chase the threads to clean them up. But then I have the dies so it would be easier for me. :)

That thought crossed my mind, but would have to buy the tool for that. It also crossed my mind to buy a fake prime just for that bottom piece. But it all seems to have worked out.

MKID

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Southern CAL
Anybody tried these yet?

27c8e63a7346ec9a687344e1beff5c9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried and kept using the 5 hole. While it does nothing to restrict airflow, it actually is an improvement exposing different flavor notes. I thought It would make me like the prime, but it still vapes the same. Too airy. Might say bye bye to the prime.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have tried and kept using the 5 hole. While it does nothing to restrict airflow, it actually is an improvement exposing different flavor notes. I thought It would make me like the prime, but it still vapes the same. Too airy. Might say bye bye to the prime.
It has adjustable air flow.

MKID

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Southern CAL
It has adjustable air flow.

I just seem to get a better vape out of the k5 using the 1.2mm reducer airflow on the second to smallest setting. I wish the prime had some type of actual air reducer. I cannot explain if it is me or I just prefer smaller air holes under the coil.

I also own a Dvraw Mtl and use the 1mm air hole reducer and could not be happier with the TH,Vapor density, and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread