Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats. Good order and damn there's some helpful people up in here ain't there?

Torching - I did it, stopped doing it, did it again for a while now I no longer do it.

The trick is to wrap with as much tension on the wire as possible.

Here's a little series of vids I made - skip the torching part though. It's totally unnecessary :)

Making the coil:
Option 1 ( the one I use all the time )
http://youtu.be/rua_l_IpBWk

Option 2 (works well too but harder to keep track of wrap count):
http://youtu.be/bp8yqFojsEU

Mounting the coil:
http://youtu.be/Z0NuH93KvtY

Wicking:
http://youtu.be/OQt8-EbWTZg

And here's an older vid but it may also help :)

http://youtu.be/q8FyL2CTd-k

Trust me you can rebuild. I know that because I can and I'm prolly the last person you would think should rebuild anything :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
hi keepsmiling, welcome to Reoville! I think I recognize you from the NT forums, no? the people here are every bit as helpful as the NT family - hard to believe but so true. I'm stoked you're getting a REO. Today marks my one week anniversary with mine. It is the first week since i started vaping that I only vaped - that is, did not spend *any* time trying to fix a leak, prevent dry hits, and I also saved a ton of time this week from re-wicking alone (much faster and easier than anything else I've used). It has been the first week of my 5-ish weeks of vaping that vaping was truly pure bliss, no hassle. The flavor and vapor are superb with the RM2, far surpassing anything I've personally used. even if they didn't surpass - I still wouldn't use anything else unless my REO was shot.

even though I doubt my REO will ever be shot - I'm ordering a second this coming Friday. Using my MVP for backup would seem devastating LOL. The only reason I may change my mind would be if I decide to order 500ml of Wakonda out of fear of that selling out soon. but, I think the fear of not having the REO for a few days surpasses the fear of running low on Wakonda. After all, there's also Virus :D

ENJOY keepsmiling, and let us kno if you need any help at all - but you probably won't - it's *that* easy.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
yeah I love practically all of NT and don't really vape anything else (got an AiV sample kit to go through though) but Wakonda and Virus are about all i vape. and yes. if you pay attention to some of the NT threads - particularly the one ncolwell started - the only people suggesting anything other than REOs have never used one. while it's true the REO may not be for everybody...9 out of 10 people who don't hail the REO haven't tried it :)

now she has to fiddle with her KFL instead of spending that fiddle time actually vaping with a superior vape. I'm not pulling an "I told her so," and she seems to enjoy tinkering, so I'm really happy she's doing it - but, yeah :) (I wouldn't have said all that on the NT thread, but this is Reoville and I am not afraid!)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
ya my goal is 3 by the end of the year...but that second needs to come soon LOL

my evil mind is actually considering ordering a REO AND 500ml of Wakonda next paycheck...LOL i'm insane. i could actually swing it tho if i don't spend any money the folloing paycheck on vape stuff LOL

Enabled and infected..,i'm a sick, sick man.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I have an ordering question...can I order an SL door (the holy ones) if I don't have an SL Reo? I have the LP Reo's. :)

Yes, if Robert has them in stock, they'll work just fine. PM Redeyedancer and see if he's got the one you want. Sometimes he has stuff but just hasn't put it up on the reosmods site yet.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yes, if Robert has them in stock, they'll work just fine. PM Redeyedancer and see if he's got the one you want. Sometimes he has stuff but just hasn't put it up on the reosmods site yet.

OH!!! Didn't kno this. So he may just have a gorgeous Woodville sitting there just for me? ;):glare:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
OH!!! Didn't kno this. So he may just have a gorgeous Woodville sitting there just for me? ;):glare:

Unfortunately, that's a "no" on the woodvils. Every time he puts any up on the site, or even makes one, one of several woodvil hoarders snatches it up :) I won't name any names, but their initials are Mamatried, Nerak, etc. :) :) :)

(Just ribbin' ya, guys, I love the look of the woods, but I'm a mech kinda guy myself. And I get no end of amusement watching the frenzy when there's wood to be had)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread