Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I am reminded why I don't order from Breazy often anymore. I picked up some 12mg stuff for my Endura T20-S during their 30% off sale 3 days ago, and it still hasn't shipped. They used to be good back when they were a new company, but things seem to have gone downhill.

I have the Endura T20. Is there any point upgrading to the t20s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: empteeteacup

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
yeah I am in a DIY FB group and people get serious if you do not like something they like! I am also on NextDoor.com in my neighborhood and same thing there. God help you if you do not want raccoons in your yard and your neighbor likes them.

Next door.com lol sounds like a randy hookup site

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I would check it out, but my wife is sitting across from me.

Yeah I would definitely wade cautiously before engaging in risqué situations with the next door neighbour on a hookup site lol. I imagine great trust would be required !

Reactions: Skeebo

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I have the Endura T20. Is there any point upgrading to the t20s?

Probably not. Looks like they have the same mAh battery and tank capacity. The T20-s has a higher output capacity compared to the T20 (so you can use the .8 ohm coils in addition to the 1.5 ohm ones), but they both use the Prism coils, so I expect the flavor is pretty much the same.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Okay all, Amore Eliquids has piqued my interest after DJLSlabs Daniel has vouched for their juices following their sponsorship of his move to the USA to overcome postage restrictions and complications by the Portuguese government.

Daniel says the Amore range are some of his favourite and he has had an ongoing relationship with the vendor.

Hot or not? Who's tried them? What do you recommend?

Also is anyone familiar with the naked 100 juices? Their fruits look great.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Naked 100-I really like the Amazing Mango and Berry Lush, I really dislike Azul Berries and Go Nanas

Jonner- What are the predominant berries? A blueberry direction or trying strawberry or going to smaller ones, raspberry, blackberry?

Also on the mango liquid, how does it compare to the VKs famous Mangeaux? Or were you a MSR fan?

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
As for the Mango, I haven't tried those other 2. This Mango is really good, mango with a hint of peach, and much "creamier" than the Berry Lush.
The Berry Lush is very true to it's description, I get mostly strawberry with a bit of pineapple at the back end, finished off with a bit of cream.
I like the Berry Lush so much that it became an ADV, so when my taste buds aren't working with the Sicboy MBYC (my other ADV), I switch to the Berry Lush, and vice versa. The other great thing about the Berry Lush, besides the taste, is how clean it looks, gunks up coils much slower than anything else I use. See the pic, it's even clearer IRL.
BerryLushPic.JPG

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
As for the Mango, I haven't tried those other 2. This Mango is really good, mango with a hint of peach, and much "creamier" than the Berry Lush.
The Berry Lush is very true to it's description, I get mostly strawberry with a bit of pineapple at the back end, finished off with a bit of cream.
I like the Berry Lush so much that it became an ADV, so when my taste buds aren't working with the Sicboy MBYC (my other ADV), I switch to the Berry Lush, and vice versa. The other great thing about the Berry Lush, besides the taste, is how clean it looks, gunks up coils much slower than anything else I use. See the pic, it's even clearer IRL.
View attachment 731265

Thanks, just the details I needed.
If you like Mango, The Vape Kitchen’s Thai Mango Sticky Rice (a creamy Mango) or Mangeaux were favored for gourmand juice hounds. Major vapor production, avail from 0 to 18mg BUT the Vape Kitchen is high/Max VG. unless your 0mg nic theyre not truly 100% VG as mixing in the nic will add PG. Ive never had the liquid clog any attys and it is major vapor producing.(not a cloud chaser at all but extremely smooth high quality vapor prodcution)

Not cheap but theyll toss in maybe shipping or added 30ml depending on your order size.
I highly recommend the Mango flavors, coffee craations and well just check out the flavor list.
The Vape Kitchen

Let us know
Do you have a fave Teleos vape?
Cheers

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
View attachment 731265

Both the mango and berry lush sound wonderful. I might have to pick those up from a local vape store here in Australia that sells them at 0mg. I will put my own nicotine in them.

Reactions: Ipster

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Thanks, just the details I needed.
If you like Mangwe'll ll try your Berry vape too, looks good. I'm not big on pineapple mixed in
But It's been a bit since I've found a good new berry.
Easily they can be ADVs

(have to withdraw the recommend-Earlier, please ignore
Bummers Just rec’d crap order Proving all good things come to an end...)

Do you have a fave Teleos vape?
Have you tried?
Cheers
All good things once upon a time come to an end...time to shop for new supplier.
Fortunately that's EASY in 2018!
Loads of choices, better prices too.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
It's getting really quiet in here.

I've stumbled on a problem I've been having with rebuildable tanks lately. I just could not get the desired flavor with any builds. Even the exotic coils seemed lifeless. I tried to think what's been different lately, because in the past I've always got great flavor.

I've been using the Smok TFV12 Prince tank, and while it's great and all, I hate spending my juice money on coils.

Then it dawned on me, about a year ago due to some drippers I purchased, I started using a 3mm inner diameter on all my builds. This morning I decided to tinker around with my Aromizer Supreme and went back to my old 2.5mm builds I use to play around with. The difference is incredible. I am getting a lot more flavor out of my tank now.

What diameter are you guys using on your builds?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
It's getting really quiet in here.

I've stumbled on a problem I've been having with rebuildable tanks lately. I just could not get the desired flavor with any builds. Even the exotic coils seemed lifeless. I tried to think what's been different lately, because in the past I've always got great flavor.

I've been using the Smok TFV12 Prince tank, and while it's great and all, I hate spending my juice money on coils.

Then it dawned on me, about a year ago due to some drippers I purchased, I started using a 3mm inner diameter on all my builds. This morning I decided to tinker around with my Aromizer Supreme and went back to my old 2.5mm builds I use to play around with. The difference is incredible. I am getting a lot more flavor out of my tank now.

What diameter are you guys using on your builds?

I mostly use RDA, so 2.5mm to 3mm, but on my Athea Dripper (vertical post), I use a 1.5mm for mesh wicking.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I am still a lover of the Arom v2, Just cannot find anything I like better. I use 2.5's in it always. They fit just right and I have perfected the wicking of them (most times)
The most recent rebuildable I have bought is the Arom Plus and it has a huge deck and I have heard should have a huge coil. So I build a 4mm. Leaked everywhere. Then I went to a 3.5 and it is better but still leaking. Before it is over I might just go back to a 2.5 with it. It is a different type of wicking with it so I am not sure I will ever get it right and might just stick with my loved and trusted v2. If it ain't broken, don't fix it right?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Finally got around to trying Corn Bread Pudding. Taste exactly like cornbread. It is loaded with AP and that usually turns my nose and taste buds away but I am vaping it. Also bought another bottle of SVRF Balanced. Like a Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'm with you on the AP. I hate thinking about how many juices I've tossed right from the mailbox because the AP taste is so obnoxious for me, even when fairly light. Almost always something cerealy, but also in many cookies and pnut butters.
On the other hand, I recently tried some Five Pawns Symmetry Six, which has some strong oat flavor. Not a hint of AP, surprisingly. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread