Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Finally got around to trying Corn Bread Pudding. Taste exactly like cornbread. It is loaded with AP and that usually turns my nose and taste buds away but I am vaping it. Also bought another bottle of SVRF Balanced. Like a Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting

That's really odd. That sleeping dragon vape you like a lot is just full of AP, which I cannot vape even one puff of and my bottle of Corn Bread Pudding has no taste of AP what so ever. I know AP when I taste it, that eggy custardy flavor just never got along with me. I guess you got a one off bottle of AP filled Corn Bread Pudding because the bottles I have had is not loaded at all with AP. Strange stuff indeed.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Skeebo, I feel you usually know me but this last post confused me. I am not really a Sleeping Dragon fan. Also feel like you have AP confused with something else. Maybe BUteric Acid? Vomit stuff?
AP is what they use to give a nutty flavor to things. It can work if used very very sparingly but too much and you get Fritos. (Or cornbread)

• Agree
Reactions: mackman

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Skeebo, I feel you usually know me but this last post confused me. I am not really a Sleeping Dragon fan. Also feel like you have AP confused with something else. Maybe BUteric Acid? Vomit stuff?
AP is what they use to give a nutty flavor to things. It can work if used very very sparingly but too much and you get Fritos. (Or cornbread)

I always read it as giving eliquid a buttery note in addition also a creaminess. Most of the articles I have pulled up also say this. Acetyl Propionyl was used in place of diacetyl in flavorings when diacetyl came under the spotlight as being harmful to us vapers. Little did they know, but they soon found out, AP had many similarities to diacetyl. I still can't find any info saying AP gives a corn taste, not saying you are incorrect-- but it would be informative to the discussion if you could post some links. It could give me info I'd like to use when avoiding certain juices.

Reactions: AnthonyB

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

Ahh, I think you are referring to the other, less taked about AP (Acetyl Pyrazine). I understand now.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
On a different subject, I get numerous email enticements from the usual vendors (ejuices, giant, etc.)
And although I want to laugh, I'm getting really tired of all the juice descriptions saying something like "using only high quality ingredients."
Ok. One of you vendors try listing something saying "using mediocre or poor quality ingredients."
I'll buy it once just because of your honesty.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ahh, I think you are referring to the other, less taked about AP (Acetyl Pyrazine). I understand now.
Yes you are absolutely correct. Two different things. The one you are talking about can be avoided by avoiding most custards and Creme Brûlée. I do not like it much but do not detest it as much as the other. The other most people do not have an aversion to but when you do have an aversion it is intolerable. Right, New York?
So on another note I hear a lot of good things about one of your favs District One or is it 21?

Reactions: newyork13

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
On a different subject, I get numerous email enticements from the usual vendors (ejuices, giant, etc.)
And although I want to laugh, I'm getting really tired of all the juice descriptions saying something like "using only high quality ingredients."
Ok. One of you vendors try listing something saying "using mediocre or poor quality ingredients."
I'll buy it once just because of your honesty.

I love the company descriptions on how they came to be.

John and Paul, two guys in Colorado, came together with their expert mixing skills to form their gourmet line of juice called Thug Sauce. Countless hours in a small room perfecting their craft to form the ultimate vape just for you.

It sounds to me like John and Paul just got out of prison. We even have mixers from reality TV shows, a guy from Ink Masters, who has perfected terrible vapes. And, please don't get me started on these so called juice collaborations.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yes you are absolutely correct. Two different things. The one you are talking about can be avoided by avoiding most custards and Creme Brûlée. I do not like it much but do not detest it as much as the other. The other most people do not have an aversion to but when you do have an aversion it is intolerable. Right, New York?
So on another note I hear a lot of good things about one of your favs District One or is it 21?

It's one of my constant reorders. I don't taste much prailine, or anything else other than caramel. It's my favorite caramel vape I guess you could say. I've read the reviews and some people say they taste popcorn so it might be one of those juices to avoid.

With that said, I don't like to be without it and fret heavily when the USPS takes it on a different route.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Absolutely right Sue.
And the other funny thing is that I'm becoming more aware of it. There are a few liquids which I liked ok and put in my juice pantry. And months later, pulled them out and there was the AP taste. I'm convinced it was not because they "matured" but simply that I sense it far more than I used to. Same for me that the liquids I started out with years ago and loved and got me away from cigs I grew to really dislike. I don't buy into the thinking that my taste buds have normalized getting off tobacco, cause that was several years ago.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I love the company descriptions on how they came to be.

John and Paul, two guys in Colorado, came together with their expert mixing skills to form their gourmet line of juice called Thug Sauce. Countless hours in a small room perfecting their craft to form the ultimate vape just for you.

It sounds to me like John and Paul just got out of prison. We even have mixers from reality TV shows, a guy from Ink Masters, who has perfected terrible vapes. And, please don't get me started on these so called juice collaborations.
You nailed it! But, I suspect that John and Paul are mixing from the prison.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
In a previous post I mistakenly referred to Amore Eliquid when I was asking if anyone had tried the Eliquid before.

I was actually referring to Adore Eliquid. DJSlabs Daniel speaks highly about their Eliquids and banana bondage is apparently widely regarded.

Has anyone tried juice from their line? Did you like it? Any favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
In a previous post I mistakenly referred to Amore Eliquid when I was asking if anyone had tried the Eliquid before.

I was actually referring to Adore Eliquid. DJSlabs Daniel speaks highly about their Eliquids and banana bondage is apparently widely regarded.

Has anyone tried juice from their line? Did you like it? Any favorites?

A'more! You must have love on your mind my friend. I have not tried any liquids from Adore (or Amore) ;)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
In crisis with not being able to build the new Arom Plus's I got I reached out to the good "ole vaping community here that taught me all I know today. Found a freiend that had a friend that was willing to help. I have both Arom's running smooth as silk now. Wish I would have waited one more day because while I had then built and leaking I reached out and ordered two new GeekVape Zeus's from MVS. They should be here tomorrow and again will go the frustration of learning a new build. Hopefully by the end of the weekend both my daughter and I will have two new RDA's up and running. Anyone else have a Zeus.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
In crisis with not being able to build the new Arom Plus's I got I reached out to the good "ole vaping community here that taught me all I know today. Found a freiend that had a friend that was willing to help. I have both Arom's running smooth as silk now. Wish I would have waited one more day because while I had then built and leaking I reached out and ordered two new GeekVape Zeus's from MVS. They should be here tomorrow and again will go the frustration of learning a new build. Hopefully by the end of the weekend both my daughter and I will have two new RDA's up and running. Anyone else have a Zeus.

Let us know how the Zeus goes. I am a big fan of the OBS Nano and have considered trying to Zeus but I am convinced nothing can compare to the OBS Nano.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

I've seen a few people retire it prematurely because of wicking issues. Evidently, people in the know use the info they found on the GeekVape site to wick it properly. Because I wanted to get one myself I've watched several videos on youtube, and most show snipping the cotton even with the bottom of the deck base which is supposedly wrong. Reading some posts from users on a group I am a part of, they say you need to have the cotton hanging past the deck all the way to the tank base, kind of similar to how you do one of those Genie style tanks. Please share your experience with it. I kind of shied away from it because of what others were saying about it.

I still want it though.... It's a sharp looking tank.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Skeebo
After trying various ways as per various video's with no success, I found the way to wick it leak proof is almost the same as the others v2 included. Wicks longish and then tucked under coils into the juice chamber. look up into the juice chamber from underneath and fluff. Works perfect. Someone send me a pic if you need it

Reactions: Skeebo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread