Best Wattage for Siren 2 MTL with 1 Ohm Coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Got it opened finally, coiled with spaced SS316L , and wicked up, filled and puffing, my best taste yet, and took your advice and lubed those o-rings. :)

I have 2 so you win. If you want more intense flavor try a 2.5mm 316ss coil instead of 3mm. Use a spaced coil and set it VERY close to the airflow on the deck. Make sure you make the coil long enough to span all three air holes. That is not easy as the openings to screw the wire down are spanned closer than you would really like. It is a tight fit to get it just right. Your Koh Gen Do cotton will perform better than the Muji in any rta with the airdeck style (or some call it a Gen style). If you are a master at preparing Muji you can get very close to the same results but it requires much more prep work to get there.

Comb out the end of your cotton before you prime them and place them into the slots. Do not stuff too much cotton into the coil. It should move with slight resistance when dry. Good luck!

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
Chodi, I just finished trying your suggested build, and it did come out fine I think, using 28 Gauge 316SSL. I was lucky this time and hit 1 Ohm exactly. Yes it is a bit difficult covering the air holes with the coils takes a little jiggling on the spacing. The taste is notching upward with each attempt, so it's progress. So 3 tanks coiled and filled at this point!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread