Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I bought one too. Mainly just because. I did not like the flavor at all that came with it and dumped it out and refilled with my own.
I tried it to and it was nasty. Easy to refill. Don't know how many times it can be taken apart tho. Not made to be refilled. It works ok for a buck.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
For $1, it’s a great vape and I bought several. Once all these batteries wear out, I won’t be paying full price for one, I’ll move on to an open system pod mod probably. The flavor of the gold leaf that comes with the $1 kits is great to me though, tastes like an old school 555, very nutty.

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I got the $1 special.
Mine seems to leak/spit/gurgle a little while drawing.
Anyone else have this issue, or just mine?
I don't on mine. Try removing the pod and blow thru the mouth piece with a napkin on the bottom and blow it out. Might have too much liquid in it or it was sitting upside down too long. ???

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I've got one on order, too. For a buck -- couldn't resist.

Does anyone have a link on how to do the hack so we can put in our own liquid. This thread would be a great place for it -- or written instructions.

Thanks.

Here’s a video on how to refill them (from an ECF member no less). Pretty easy to pop them off.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I got the $1 special.
Mine seems to leak/spit/gurgle a little while drawing.
Anyone else have this issue, or just mine?

I currently have 4 of these going, and all 4 can definitely leak a little juice in your mouth on occasion. Seems to be a fairly common issue. Still worth it to me because I like the vape so much.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
Here’s a video on how to refill them (from an ECF member no less). Pretty easy to pop them off.

I remove the bottom the same way. But I find that it works best to also remove the plastic piece from the chimney and snap it in place over the cotton. If you skip this step and the cotton gets in the way of a good seal, then this will fix it. I just do it every time.

The part that i'm talking about is white plastic part on the chimney in the photo below. Ignore the Juul pod (I'm reusing the photo from review).
pods-018.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread