Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I can see doing this if you have the $1 ones but i'd sure rather build on a pod that'll last.
I would too but this was a learning experience for me. I'm still learning to build and replacing the coil on a myblu was a great ego boost for me.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I don't hate so-called 'Big Tobacco.'

I LOVED smoking cigarettes for 50+ years...

Big Tobacco manufactured them...I purchased them...

NO coercion or force involved...

It's just now, with vaping, I've moved on to a cleaner/healthier way to inhale some smoke, exhale some smoke and get a hit of nicotine...

Reactions: Katdarling

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
I think vaping has effected me in some unusual way...I don't hate so-called 'Big Tobacco.'

I LOVED smoking cigarettes for 50+ years...
Big Tobacco manufactured them...I purchased them...
NO coercion or force involved...

I'm not one of those quitters that suddenly hates big tobacco.
However, what I am saying is that, because of vaping e.g. getting more conscious about the way I consume nicotine, I've also gotten more aware of how exactly these companies are operating. Political lobbying, falsifying scientific evidence, not taking responsibility for their actions and decisions. I just think we should be mindful of supporting them and, as a society, condoning such behavior.

Don't forget their lobbying has also put the FDA in higher gear, which is threatening our much less damaging way of consuming nicotine.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I purchased 3 when they had the $1 special. One is unopened in my ultra end-of-the-world panic emergency stash. For the other 2, I tried them - honestly not bad but I was not crazy for the flavor, I just popped off the cover, dumped out what was there, wiped out the rest with a lint-free paper shop towel and replaced it with other juice. Did that a few times and then chucked the pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread