Blu for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
They seemed to have taken down the page, they claimed to have a few thousand of them yesterday. I have no shipping /tracking as yet.

eliquid.com drop ships orders. I'm pretty sure that my order shipped from direct vapor per the shipping label. I've ordered flavoring from them before and it came from Nicotine River.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    You can also order multiple kits through eliquid.com for $1 each with free shipping. I ordered 5 kits on 6/24 and received them today (6/27). Total was $4.45 using the discount code nobamboozles11

myblu™ - Starter Kit
    Ordered noon yesterday, never shipped. Thought it looked like a good place to shop, never again.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2018
    Got my order. :thumbs:

Here are a few quick photos of a pod breakdown for those who want to know how to take it apart to replace the liquid or cotton or to clean the drip tip.

IMG_2220.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2222.JPG
    IMG_2223.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2221.JPG
      IMG_2221.JPG
      210.8 KB · Views: 5

Bookworm

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I bought 8 so I'd have the pods for extras. At a dollar each its cheaper than buying pods.

I bought several for the same reason, it’s cheaper than buying pods and unlike most people here, I love the gold leaf flavor in the kits. I’m glad I bought so many kits because two of the batteries were duds right out of the box, just blinking blue like there is a short. I know they will replace the batteries, they are only $1, and I have plenty, so no big deal. But if you paid full price for a kit and got a dud battery, that would be a bummer for sure.

I have no clue what the watts are. I haven’t seen any cheap pods yet, but if you register your battery at their site, they email you some $2 off coupons for pods and you can also use their rewards points to get a few more bucks off. New flavors too, different Nic levels.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    How do you all like the vape? Bit of fluid in my mouth on occasion. Diluted it about halfway with some 50/50 WTA @12mg. Still a bit potent. I only vape 8.5W.

Would have been awesome back when I started vaping. I tried the Icare when it first came out, this is better. Never tried a cig-like (808-4081), always wanted to tho.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    How do you all like the vape? Bit of fluid in my mouth on occasion. Diluted it about halfway with some 50/50 WTA @12mg. Still a bit potent. I only vape 8.5W.

Would have been awesome back when I started vaping. I tried the Icare when it first came out, this is better. Never tried a cig-like (808-4081), always wanted to tho.

I really love the vape. I definitely get a bit of juice in my mouth, but I’m used to that and it doesn’t bother me too much. I did start on cigalikes (510s), and never found a vape I liked more than 510 attys and cartos, besides the eRoll. All of those are hard to find now, and I didn’t really think vaping was for me anymore, but this thing totally gives me hope. It’s really everything I’ve been looking for in a vape. The size, vape, flavor, etc. I’m glad there are several other devices that seem similar and lots of options for a vaper like me these days.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I really love the vape. I definitely get a bit of juice in my mouth, but I’m used to that and it doesn’t bother me too much. I did start on cigalikes (510s), and never found a vape I liked more than 510 attys and cartos, besides the eRoll. All of those are hard to find now, and I didn’t really think vaping was for me anymore, but this thing totally gives me hope. It’s really everything I’ve been looking for in a vape. The size, vape, flavor, etc. I’m glad there are several other devices that seem similar and lots of options for a vaper like me these days.
    That's great to hear!! Yeah, fluid in my mouth ain't so bad. Dry hits and burning I'd be a bit more bothered by. Lol, first time I've ever seen a real coil and wick!

I think some folks were able to dry burn and re-wick these things. I may try.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    That's great to hear!! Yeah, fluid in my mouth ain't so bad. Dry hits and burning I'd be a bit more bothered by. Lol, first time I've ever seen a real coil and wick!

I think some folks were able to dry burn and re-wick these things. I may try.

Yeah, I haven’t gotten a dry hit yet and I’ve been using these like crazy for over a week now.

Dry burning and re-wicking may be a bit beyond me, I’ll probably just refill them until they taste bad and toss ‘em.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, I haven’t gotten a dry hit yet and I’ve been using these like crazy for over a week now.

Dry burning and re-wicking may be a bit beyond me, I’ll probably just refill them until they taste bad and toss ‘em.
    Well, someone said that they may only take maybe 4 refills. I'm too cheap for that short of a period.

• Agree

Bookworm

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    Well, someone said that they may only take maybe 4 refills. I'm too cheap for that short of a period.

Yeah, I’ll just have to see what happens. I haven’t even refilled one yet, I’m still using the pods from the kits and some vanilla pods that I picked up. But my usual juice isn’t much of a coil gunker so I’m hoping I can get a few days out of each pod once I’m refilling them. After that, I may buy another pod mod and switch it up, who knows.

But I AM buying even more kits while we can get them for this price, so maybe I’ll be using it for longer than I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread