Blu for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I gave away the first one I bought and just bought three more. Now that I know I can refill and Rewick the pods it was worth three dollars .
I ordered one and had a family member order one. One is put away and I use the other here and there. I have not rewicked but it was very easy to pop the cover off and refill. I am going to look around - someone has to sell some blank pods that will fit

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I ordered one and had a family member order one. One is put away and I use the other here and there. I have not rewicked but it was very easy to pop the cover off and refill. I am going to look around - someone has to sell some blank pods that will fit
If you find any please post and let the rest of us know where to find them. I'll be on the lookout too.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Are they refillable and do they fit the Blu?

Blu bought out the My Von Erl, and they didn’t change the device or pods at all. They just slapped the Blu logo on it and started filling the pods with their juice. So the Von Erl pods are exactly the same and can be refilled the same way. Also a couple of premium brands (like Cuttwood) sold pods with their juice but they are harder to find now. Still doable though if you search.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
I ordered 10 yesterday from eliquid.com. I went to Walmart this morning near my home but they didn't have any.

Haven’t seen any at Walmart but Walgreens has them. They say 21.99 here but ring up 99 cents, and there appears to be no limit on how many you can buy at once.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018

I doubt you'll find empty pods cheaper than the $1 kit so you may want to pick up more. This is a promotional price likely trying to win repeat business for their 2 packs of $9 filled pods. These $1 starter kits were originally around $20 or so before the promotion.

Myblu has a limit but Walgreens and other retailers don't impose a limit.

You can also order multiple kits through eliquid.com for $1 each with free shipping. I ordered 5 kits on 6/24 and received them today (6/27). Total was $4.45 using the discount code nobamboozles11

myblu™ - Starter Kit

I ordered 10 yesterday from eliquid.com. I went to Walmart this morning near my home but they didn't have any.

I also put in an order yesterday. Today the link doesn't work and it looks like they are sold out. I hope my order is filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread