BREAKING: Trump administration plans to ban sale of flavored e-cigarette products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
There are juice manufacturers pumping out a million bottles/month that haven't donated a dollar to advocacy. This is time for the industry to correct public perception or die. vaping is going to be in everyone's face for the next few weeks and now it's time for manufacturers to pony up for a PR firm or cash out.

We're consumers. Join CASAA it's free.
Like Johnny at the end of the night. CASH OUT!

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Everyone here should write their 2 Senators and their Representative in Congress. With that being said please remember to be polite, tell them your own story, massage their ego a bit, thank them for their service etc etc. Tell them the facts don't support this action you all know the sort of things. Also write the President the same thing. If you are a Republican tell Mr. President that you cannot support him in 2020 along with 10-15 million other vapers.

Find Your Representative | House.gov

U.S. Senate: Senators of the 116th Congress

Contact the White House | The White House

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Everyone here should write their 2 Senators and their Representative in Congress. With that being said please remember to be polite, tell them your own story, massage their ego a bit, thank them for their service etc etc. Tell them the facts don't support this action you all know the sort of things. Also write the President the same thing. If you are a Republican tell Mr. President that you cannot support him in 2020 along with 10-15 million other vapers.

Find Your Representative | House.gov

U.S. Senate: Senators of the 116th Congress

Contact the White House | The White House

Been a while since I wrote letters, but it's time to do it again. You never know when a letter might get to the right person at the right time and make a difference.

Maybe we should all write to Trump and tell him Obama really hates vaping and wants it banned. Oh yeah, and fake up some pics of Putin vaping.

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
4aHRLi9.jpg

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
It's crazy, so instead of regulating what is allowed in vape CBD & THC products they ban flavors because people are dying from Vit E added in vape juice for THC black market juice. Oh yeah this will help to ban flavors. What a bunch of ......! The idiocy is stunning.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I have been making my own juice for years now, good luck stopping me from adding whatever flavor I choose. So all of these "ban it now" politicians can all go eat a bag of "Mr. Durbin"s.

It does suck for those that would/could have quit smoking by vaping. All I can say is I hope all of these politicians, with all of that blood on their hands, end up where they deserve in the afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread