Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I'm in California. I bought both nicotine and flavoring from Nicotine river also in CA. No problem. The only change is they will only send nicotine with adult signature required.

You should be able to buy flavorings without nicotine and nicotine with no issue.

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
I'm in California. I bought both nicotine and flavoring from Nicotine river also in CA. No problem. The only change is they will only send nicotine with adult signature required.

You should be able to buy flavorings without nicotine and nicotine with no issue.
Ty so much. I think I'm going to go with liquid barn. I checked nicriver and there out of nic and vg and pg. I heard liquid barn was the next best thing plz tell me if I'm wrong. I will be ordering some of my flavors from nicriver I no last night they was still running a very good sale. EXPECALLY for someone like me who is only gonna be buying 15ml for the most part I'm new to diy so the only ones I plan on buying like 2oz or bigger is strawberry ripe and strawberry sweet oh I forgot vanilla bean ice cream I plan on getting about 10 15ml I found a few different strawberry recipes I'm gonna try. Wish me luck and again ty

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
Liquid barn is a good vendor. I checked Nicotine river just now and they show stock on nic, vg and pg. Their site is a little hard to navigate but there seems to be no shortage of stock.
Oh ok ty. I don't want the gallons but I'm glad they have what I am wanting EXPECALLY the nic. There web page is a little hard to find what you want.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
Hello @Krazys karma, flavorings and base can be got hold of from lots of sources.

If you could tell us what state though please? As it will help other members give you some more ideas.
I'm in kentucky. I all ready plan on getting what I need from nic river or liquid barn. Thank you

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
Yes the website has gotten bad there for navigation.

This is the link to smaller sizes of nic
DIY PurNic™ Nicotine

PG/VG
Browse the Cleanest Diluents Available | River Supply Co.

Never bought their VG or PG as I can get it locally cheaper than they sell it.
My local shop who carries pg and vg I don't care for. Liquid barn I think is way cheaper but I don't want to pay shipping and handling to a bunch of places. I all ready did that before the"ban" I bet I spent 400.00 on coils and juice. I'm tied of being threatened with them taking flavors away and half the juice i order of line I end up not liking it anyways. So I'm going to try to make my own. I love just about anything strawberry ripe and strawberry sweet without custard with a vanilla ice cream, sugar cookie v1 or v2 and a cheesecake (graham crust)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I would check out River supply reviews on this forum before you decide to order. I recently purchased a liter of 100mg/mL nic in PG from River supply and it is brownish/honey like in color.
118519098_333425758069789_9056039349535344593_n.jpg
The replacement nic was a little better
118857089_318592669201678_8668913978316162871_n.jpg
However, I decided not to order again from this vendor. I've ordered PG & VG for 10 years and never had nicotine sent this dark. Very oxidized and not that great for long term storage (which was part of my plan). Just sharing. They were nice on sending the replacement. However, it's not up to my standards of fresh nicotine. If I order nicotine again it will be from Nicotine Giant or Heartland.
P.S. Others have had the same issue. Good luck!

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
I would check out River supply reviews on this forum before you decide to order. I recently purchased a liter of 100mg/mL nic in PG from River supply and it is brownish/honey like in color.
118519098_333425758069789_9056039349535344593_n.jpg
The replacement nic was a little better
118857089_318592669201678_8668913978316162871_n.jpg
However, I decided not to order again from this vendor. I've ordered PG & VG for 10 years and never had nicotine sent this dark. Very oxidized and not that great for long term storage (which was part of my plan). Just sharing. They were nice on sending the replacement. However, it's not up to my standards of fresh nicotine. If I order nicotine again it will be from Nicotine Giant or Heartland.
P.S. Others have had the same issue. Good luck!
Oh wow ty for the heads up. Is that nic and pg correct? I'm new to this I'm going to be doing my 1st order today. I'm glad they replaced it for you. I just want a 100ml nic pg it comes in a bottle that big? Plz don't laugh cuz I've bought 100mg nic in a 60 ml bottle that's what I'm wanting again so I wouldn't order it with pg then correct? Sorry I'm just a little confused cuz the bottle is so big. I was going to order from liquid barn they have good prices as well and I've heard good things about them.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Oh wow ty for the heads up. Is that nic and pg correct? I'm new to this I'm going to be doing my 1st order today. I'm glad they replaced it for you. I just want a 100ml nic pg it comes in a bottle that big? Plz don't laugh cuz I've bought 100mg nic in a 60 ml bottle that's what I'm wanting again so I wouldn't order it with pg then correct? Sorry I'm just a little confused cuz the bottle is so big. I was going to order from liquid barn they have good prices as well and I've heard good things about them.
The bottle photo is when I decanted (poured it from a plastic container into a glass container) I'm disappointed since nicotine should not be this oxidized. This is a photo of my oxidized nic in the plastic jug (container) they sent.
119058349_1369829860075153_2103942442988208825_n.jpg

Check out this thread..Random DIY mixing and More

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
Louisville, kentucky
The bottle photo is when I decanted (poured it from a plastic container into a glass container) I'm disappointed since nicotine should not be this oxidized. This is a photo of my oxidized nic in the plastic jug (container) they sent.
119058349_1369829860075153_2103942442988208825_n.jpg
Omg that looks like mud or a extremely strong cup of coffee. So you def have me 2nd guessing getting my nic, pg and vg from there. What do you think of liquid barn? This is very complicated learning all the abreactions for flavors the nic mg the vg/pg ratio .I am funny about nicotine some flavors of juice I've bought like juice that company's have made I can't vape or don't like. I'm really picky when it comes to nicotine.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Omg that looks like mud or a extremely strong cup of coffee. So you def have me 2nd guessing getting my nic, pg and vg from there. What do you think of liquid barn? This is very complicated learning all the abreactions for flavors the nic mg the vg/pg ratio .I am funny about nicotine some flavors of juice I've bought like juice that company's have made I can't vape or don't like. I'm really picky when it comes to nicotine.
I never bought from liquid barn..haven't heard anything negative lately.

Reactions: Krazys karma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread