Chain vaping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
My wife is a chain vaper, she vapes non stop on cana/kfl 1.0 ohm,3mg YAELIQ ejuice from Israel 50/50 ratio...
She vapes 15 ml daily just non stop lol...
Anybody or anyone here does the same thing??
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• WP_20140728_001.jpg
    WP_20140728_001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 84

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My wife is a chain vaper, she vapes non stop on cana/kfl 1.0 ohm,3mg YAELIQ ejuice from Israel 50/50 ratio...
She vapes 15 ml daily just non stop lol...
Anybody or anyone here does the same thing??
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

At first I vaped constantly, but I was using 6mg. I went to 8mg, and cut down just a little, but still was pretty much chain vaping. So I went to 9; again a slight improvement, but still a bit too much vaping. Now I'm right around 10mg in the daytime (lower at night so I can sleep) and it seems to be helping; I'll have 3 or 4 hits, and then put it down; just being able to put it down feels like a step in the right direction.

If she's not having any negative side effects, then I guess it really doesn't matter how much she vapes, if it keeps her from smoking. I have some issues with dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, so I needed to find a way to vape less but still be satisfied. Around 10mg seems to provide that.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm around 2-4mL a day, depending on if I work, workout, go out, etc.

Funny thing is I'm also on Yaeliq 3mg...Bavarian Cream and Cheesecake here :)

I'm curious about Yaeliq.. it says the weight is 100ml, is that how much is in the bottle? 100ml? Or is that just the weight, and if so, how big are the bottles, how many ml?

Andria

SolRayz

Jan 2, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
I'm about 5-10ml a a day...I actually vape less since I got my mod box and my R91. Before I would chain vape all day with my Protank Mini and a Vision Spinner. It would be glued to my hand all day and was so easy to chain vape. Holding a heavy mod box and R91 all day, at work, driving, whatever, although much more satisfying is simply not practicable. And thank god for that.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm curious about Yaeliq.. it says the weight is 100ml, is that how much is in the bottle? 100ml? Or is that just the weight, and if so, how big are the bottles, how many ml?

Andria

That is a Little Confusing. In that a Milliliter is a Measurement of Volume.

I guess if a Person wanted to, they could do some Math (depending on the PG:VG Ratio) to Determine the Volume if Yaelig means that what they are Selling weighs 100g.

Nicotine = 1.010 g/cm³
VG = 1.261 g/cm³
PG = 1.036 g/cm³
Flavoring = About 1.000 g/cm³

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
That is a Little Confusing. In that a Milliliter is a Measurement of Volume.

I guess if a Person wanted to, they could do some Math (depending on the PG:VG Ratio) to Determine the Volume if Yaelig means that what they are Selling weighs 100g.

Nicotine = 1.010 g/cm³
VG = 1.261 g/cm³
PG = 1.036 g/cm³
Flavoring = About 1.000 g/cm³

C'mon Zoidman, I couldn't do math even IF I wanted to! Total math ......, all my life, and I doubt that's gonna change. :D

Andria

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
C'mon Zoidman, I couldn't do math even IF I wanted to! Total math ......, all my life, and I doubt that's gonna change. :D

Andria

Math Isn't that Hard. And Nothing to be Feared. LOL

I Imagine that what Yaelig meant to say was that there Bottle contains 100ml of Volume. But lets let someone who has bought some Confirm this.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Math Isn't that Hard. And Nothing to be Feared. LOL

I Imagine that what Yaelig meant to say was that there Bottle contains 100ml of Volume. But lets let someone who has bought some Confirm this.

Arithmetic, I can handle, and very easily -- budgeting, gen'l ledger, etc. But go much beyond very *basic* algebra, and my eyes cross. I can solve for x only if there are no exponents, or fractions with x inside a fraction! Those kinds of math problems make my brain go numb and slightly dizzy. :D

Andria

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Arithmetic, I can handle, and very easily -- budgeting, gen'l ledger, etc. But go much beyond very *basic* algebra, and my eyes cross. I can solve for x only if there are no exponents, or fractions with x inside a fraction! Those kinds of math problems make my brain go numb and slightly dizzy. :D

Andria

Well then 100g of e-Liquid Shouldn't be that bad.

If 1ml of something weighs 1g, then 100ml = 100g. Right.

Everything in an e-Liquid weighs about 1g/1ml. Except the VG weighs a tad more. VG = 1.261 g/1ml

So a bottle of 50:50 e-Liquid that weighs 100g should be a little less that 100ml. Because 1/2 of the e-Liquid (roughly) weighs more that 1g/1ml.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Well then 100g of e-Liquid Shouldn't be that bad.

If 1ml of something weighs 1g, then 100ml = 100g. Right.

Everything in an e-Liquid weighs about 1g/1ml. Except the VG weighs a tad more. VG = 1.261 g/1ml

So a bottle of 50:50 e-Liquid that weighs 100g should be a little less that 100ml. Because 1/2 of the e-Liquid (roughly) weighs more that 1g/1ml.

Hmm ok... so it actually is a pretty considerable quantity then? In which case that $18 isn't so bad at all.

Andria

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hmm ok... so it actually is a pretty considerable quantity then? In which case that $18 isn't so bad at all.

Andria

If they are Selling 100g, or if they are selling 100ml, either sounds like about the Going Rate to me.

Now does it Taste any Good? I dunno.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Andria

BTW - Sometimes when you do Math, you Need an Exact Answer that is Accurate to Any Amount of decimal places one Chooses. Other times, eah, Being "Close" is enough.

Determining if 100g of e-Liquid for 18 Bucks is a "Good Deal" is one of those Times when you Don't Really Need to be Accurate to 4 Decimal Places. And a Good Guestimation is enough.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
BTW - Sometimes when you do Math, you Need an Exact Answer that is Accurate to Any Amount of decimal places one Chooses. Other times, eah, Being "Close" is enough.

Determining if 100g of e-Liquid for 18 Bucks is a "Good Deal" is one of those Times when you Don't Really Need to be Accurate to 4 Decimal Places. And a Good Guestimation is enough.

That sort of estimating is actually one part of math that I learned to do pretty well; I just didn't know how 100ml translated to weight, since it's a liquid volume measure. Being a math ...... is one thing, but it does help if people give you the figures in the right sort of measure! Like -- I have no idea how much a gallon of milk weighs! It's a gallon, that's all I need to know! :D

Andria

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That sort of estimating is actually one part of math that I learned to do pretty well; I just didn't know how 100ml translated to weight, since it's a liquid volume measure. Being a math ...... is one thing, but it does help if people give you the figures in the right sort of measure! Like -- I have no idea how much a gallon of milk weighs! It's a gallon, that's all I need to know! :D

Andria

Once again, if I am just Curious about the Weight of a Liquid, I use the 1 Gallon or Water weighs about 8 Pounds (1gal H2O = 8.34 lbs) as a Relative Comparison.

That do some "Adjust for Drift" if the Liquid is a Lot Heavier that Water. Like say Paint.

But if I need to Know how Much 35,000 Gallons of Milk weighs to figure out if a Tanker Truck can Safely Carry it, then I would look up the Density of Milk and do a +/- 10 lbs Calculation.

I have Told Hundreds of People that Math isn't so much about Numbers. It's a Way of Thinking that Involves Numbers.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I would say that is unusual to vape that much liquid in a day. Not to say people don't do it, just a small percentage. I think if her juice has a higher nicotine content she would vape much less. Maybe save her lower nic juice for dripping.

When I first started a year and a half ago I was doing 24mg all day every day and chain vaping as well. Funny thing is I'm using a cana mod with a 0.9 ohm coil on a kayfun lite plus v2 (right now using 18mg nicoticket The Virus).

I only vape maybe 4-5 ml's a day at this level. Hence perhaps step up the nic and maybe she wouldn't have to vape so much. On the good side is the juice she's vaping is rather economical.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I have Told Hundreds of People that Math isn't so much about Numbers. It's a Way of Thinking that Involves Numbers.

To me, it's more of a foreign language. I've always been a LOT more oriented to words -- sentences, paragraphs, punctuation, style -- I can scan an entire page of type and locate misspellings within seconds, and not much longer than that to locate mis-punctuations. But when I look at a page of numbers, it's exactly like looking at a whole page of something written in a language I don't know. After I stare at it for a few minutes, sometimes I can locate things that seem familiar, and kinda puzzle out some part of the meaning, but not all of it, and not always. It's very frustrating to me, which is why I scored 460 on the math part of the SAT -- I just skipped whole portions of the math, because it was just a foreign language to me.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread