Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Oh, and I meant to say that I passed my six month smoke free mark a few days ago :)

Yep,,,,,it went right past and I didn't even realize it until 2 days later.

whodathunk 6 months ago, that I'd go one DAY without missing smoking to the point of counting MINUTES???????

Big congrats on this Holly. Well done!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
8331978726_9409a9557e_b.jpg

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Well, it's football day. Off to watch the games. I was asked to join a fantasy football team at the start of the season this year. We had our championships last week and I won the whole thing! The boys are a bit ticked that a newbie girl beat them! Now that I've said this, I'm destined to the bottom of the bowl next year!

I do have some extra money coming in from my winnings. Oh what to buy next! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night!

:laugh: That's reminds me of when I was a kid and the boys on our street were having a football kicking competition in a vacant lot. I joined in and beat them all. :laugh:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I live in the central valley of Northern California with my Min Pin - Whisper. We ride on my Harley-Davidson together whenever we get a chance. Whisper is my kid. I don't have human kids or spouse. She is my life line and my best friend.

Back to the Harley - which is my real passion. I have a 2012 Road Glide Custom. I have a special dog carrier for Whisper who rides on the back seat behind me. We are planning a trip to New Mexico next year. Whisper has been riding with me since she was a pup, and doesn't get scared. She loves motorcycling and if she hears a bike, she always looks. She's very smart around the bikes and always avoids the hot parts. She's been to Arizona - Grand Canyon with me and she's itching to go on another vacation!

Great post! You have a Harley - I am jealous now.... I have never owned a motorcycle. A friend of mine had a Ducati that I sometimes got to sit on at the back. Great bikes those.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Well, as of today - He's still on oxygen and the IV drip. He's talking, but not much. It's going to take some time. This man has a will of iron, and he'll make it back; but he needs time to heal.

CatLady - we didn't talk on the phone because we both really hate to talk on the phone. With us - it seems like we are freer and more open conversing in text.

Have thought of you both, and just been reading through about 15 pages here checking each update. It sounds good.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
HappyNewyear2013_zps436b9c49.jpg

We had New Year ahead of most of you. That's only fair since we had the end of the world before. I have a bit of a headache today. Not a wild night last night but fun. Looking forward to another year of vaping, and checking in here. I don't say much but I do read nearly all the posts. Sitting here with a nice cold coke for about the last 40 minutes catching up.
Have a good one!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Happy New Year Volties friends, and a big healthy one for Blues n Rave!!
My first chance to sit down and have a bit of a break, im limited to an ipad with a keyboard and using phone internet..... computer dongle internet has gone bonkers. Anywho not here to bable and bore you.
I hope you have all been safe , well and well behaved.... well not really on that last one LOL
Spent my night with a few close friends and their children, then was initiated into the midnight fun run down the road , waving and yelling happy new year like banshee's to pass-er-by's. All blinged up with glow sticks....heheh
Not many toots, the population was a little sour this year.
May your year be filled with all that you dream of and more, wishing you many thanks for being a friendly bunch cheer cheer
Oh and Imagine, please thank your team , I am floored i got my vape mail on christmas eve!!!! Fantastic work!!!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Here's hoping for a speedy day at work cat! that was me today working cos nobody else wanted to.
Holly congrats on six months....
Welcome to the new volties, Love me a harley bike, now if i hadn'nt upgraded the car , i'd be paying off a harley..... but me still happy with my 7yr old Yammy Virago :) and my car
teehee Pictures of doggie in bike gear too? pretty please (wub) How incredible , Not many bikies here have pooches travel with them. Most i've heard about is one or two.

Lizzie hope your little wiseguy is keeping warmer these days, was sad to hear about him in the snow. I guess its just a bit of unintentional ignorance on my part for thinking that because we dont get snow, no one else does and howthis can be a problematic pain for animals :(
Rave I'll let you off the hook .....just this once for using last years Tom Photo..... but you know we really wanna be seeing more of Lexi :) ( no rush of course) You;ve a lot on your plate at the moment , hope you are taking good care of youself aswell.
Marlou I sure giggled..... How did you fair up after the second drink? I hope it was enjoyable.
Sandy so great to hear how your getting on and your achievements.
Chief so sorry to hear of your devistating news. Much love and healing during this time for all.
Uncle so nice to see you pop in, u always manage to brighten my day. P.s we must talk about your avatar... Not the current one, the angel? one you had a while ago, was hoping you could repost it as I would like a copy for a project i am working on.
Deb hope your feet heals fast, sadly you sound like me last week, damn heels never felt so bad after a long night of dancing.... off they came in the end, short relief... pain takes at least a week to heal ;( YMMV ;)
Arrgh i really need to sleep but my body clock did the math. ......last night i went to sleep after party @ 4am and woke up at 11am , i felt sleepy at 6pm but just had dinner, then got my second wind of enthusiasm at 9pm and still awake now at 11,30pm.
Wish me luck on trying to force myself to sleep, Will need to be up in 6hours.

Night nite all & Raynes get better soon
p.p.s Dobby my new betta fish is doing fantastically well, we have passed the 24day mark and he's a little trooper.

Now grab a nice hot steaming cup of coffee.... and let it warm your insides before you head out for the days chores

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Here's hoping for a speedy day at work cat! that was me today working cos nobody else wanted to.
Holly congrats on six months....
Welcome to the new volties, Love me a harley bike, now if i hadn'nt upgraded the car , i'd be paying off a harley..... but me still happy with my 7yr old Yammy Virago :) and my car
teehee Pictures of doggie in bike gear too? pretty please (wub) How incredible , Not many bikies here have pooches travel with them. Most i've heard about is one or two.

Lizzie hope your little wiseguy is keeping warmer these days, was sad to hear about him in the snow. I guess its just a bit of unintentional ignorance on my part for thinking that because we dont get snow, no one else does and howthis can be a problematic pain for animals :(
Rave I'll let you off the hook .....just this once for using last years Tom Photo..... but you know we really wanna be seeing more of Lexi :) ( no rush of course) You;ve a lot on your plate at the moment , hope you are taking good care of youself aswell.
Marlou I sure giggled..... How did you fair up after the second drink? I hope it was enjoyable.
Sandy so great to hear how your getting on and your achievements.
Chief so sorry to hear of your devistating news. Much love and healing during this time for all.
Uncle so nice to see you pop in, u always manage to brighten my day. P.s we must talk about your avatar... Not the current one, the angel? one you had a while ago, was hoping you could repost it as I would like a copy for a project i am working on.
Deb hope your feet heals fast, sadly you sound like me last week, damn heels never felt so bad after a long night of dancing.... off they came in the end, short relief... pain takes at least a week to heal ;( YMMV ;)
Arrgh i really need to sleep but my body clock did the math. ......last night i went to sleep after party @ 4am and woke up at 11am , i felt sleepy at 6pm but just had dinner, then got my second wind of enthusiasm at 9pm and still awake now at 11,30pm.
Wish me luck on trying to force myself to sleep, Will need to be up in 6hours.

Night nite all & Raynes get better soon
p.p.s Dobby my new betta fish is doing fantastically well, we have passed the 24day mark and he's a little trooper.

Now grab a nice hot steaming cup of coffee.... and let it warm your insides before you head out for the days chores

oh yeah reptilr...this blister is huge...I dare not pop it.....it matchers the arthritis bumps on my fingers....but much bigger...:lol:ive had some beauty blisters in my day....this one wins hands down.....yes im not a good sleeper at the best of times....im always burning the midnite oil..to the wee hours sometimes........I can be so tired ....but I hit that pillow...and the old brain wont shut down....I need to work on that this new year....be in bed before midnight....mmmmmmmmmm:closedeyes:ooops ps.... good luck at sleeping...may the force be with you:closedeyes:

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First Joke of 2013 for you all!

A man decides to take the opportunity while his wife is out shopping to paint the toilet seat.
The wife comes home sooner than expected, sits on the toilet and gets the seat stuck to her rear.
She is understandably distraught about this and asks her husband to drive her to the doctor.

She puts on a large overcoat so as to cover the stuck seat, and they head off the the doctor's office.
When they get to the doctors, the man lifts his wife's coat to show him their predicament.

The man asks, "Doctor, have you ever seen anything like this before?"

Well Yes responds the doctor, "But Never Framed."

:facepalm: :laugh:

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
oh yeah reptilr...this blister is huge...I dare not pop it.....it matchers the arthritis bumps on my fingers....but much bigger...:lol:ive had some beauty blisters in my day....this one wins hands down.....yes im not a good sleeper at the best of times....im always burning the midnite oil..to the wee hours sometimes........I can be so tired ....but I hit that pillow...and the old brain wont shut down....I need to work on that this new year....be in bed before midnight....mmmmmmmmmm:closedeyes:ooops ps.... good luck at sleeping...may the force be with you:closedeyes:

Debra, this song is dedicated to you and all the other party animals out there. I could have danced all night - YouTube I hope your blister gets better fast. Why did they ever invent uncomfortable shoes? It's beyond comprehension to me why anyone would wear them, no matter how stylish.

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
oh I hate having to make choices.. debating now on what to buy.. to buy another manual battery (SI of course, i cant complain bout the 1st one i got, why would i look else where for an 808 battery).. but looking at some other stuff (non-SI) I know thats a sin :p but the only way to find wwhat you want/life is to test the makert.... I dunno what to do, what to do... blah.. :/

There is nothing wrong with trying other things. Not all of my vaping gear is SI, I wanted to try other things and I did. Same with juices, I still buy nicquid but have branched out to other vendors and DIY.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
The older you get, the better you get (unless you're a banana) :banana:

Hey Debra!

What's the best way to catch a unique rabbit?
(Unique up on it!)

How do you catch a tame rabbit?
(Tame way, unique up on it!)

White Rabbit, you have an infinite supply of jokes! Where do you get them all? You keep us entertained, for sure.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Believe it or not, I am considering the Provari. It's such a nice looking unit and has an LED readout. t just seems well made. Of course, I love my SI products and couldn't imagine being without a cig-a-like style of e cig. The bigger batts [X2s] are great, as well. But the lure of the Provari is starting to get to me after I looked at the website. Of course, I'll have to save up for it:)

Tail11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2012
nor cal
Great post! You have a Harley - I am jealous now.... I have never owned a motorcycle. A friend of mine had a Ducati that I sometimes got to sit on at the back. Great bikes those.

Thanks. I love my bike. I started off on a softail, and last year stepped up to a big touring bike. I love it, although sometimes it's a biatch to park!

When I lived in Italy, I rarely saw Ducatis. I ended up buying a Vespa which was great considering the bumper to bumper traffic I could weave in and out of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread