XmasVari3_zpsefr3cpzc.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius, you are in fine fiddle tonight! Did you take the red pill or blue pill? :)

Oh, no meds at all today Chooch my lurve..The sun is/was shining and I almost felt as if I was at Pawleys Island in da sun. :D

871bd38d-4243-4ace-8ecd-24cc6f2fdb87_zpsxmd7khim.jpg

Really is a good thing to be naturally pain free almost..Hey a good day for me I'm in fine spirits, even on BAD days I manage to find something to laugh at..Just sharing the Star Puppy love Chooch,..and I do so much LOVE my Mountaineers! :wub:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sheesh! I'm tired! THREE Mountains to climb??

Hi MM'ers. Found ya! Love the new space, Kayte. Let's decorate it with TIPS!!! EVERYWHERE!

:laugh: Hi Jim. Welcome to the thread and thanks for the laugh!

Sirius - you got me with that one. Made me laugh out loud that THAT'S what you'd make your first post in the new thread. :lol: I showed Doug. He's glad we put in new carpet and hopes you enjoy it. :facepalm::laugh: I, on the other hand, will expect to see you in here with a carpet cleaner... pronto. :sneaky:

Thanks so much tearose! :wub: Glad you yanked chooch out of the hall and rescued her from that crowd out there! She might of gotten trampled!

Glad you've all found your way. We still have some stragglers we need to keep an eye out for. :)

This new place is so roomy! I was thinking we ought to add a new feature, like maybe a karaoke lounge. What do you think?

I rather like the idea of the Karaoke Room. I'm up next,,, just after Roseanne. Yeah, I know, she's a tad better than I am, but whatevs. ;)

Kayte you do not want me singing that will clear the place out in a hurry, I sound like a broken fog horn.:p

Teehee! You and I outta do a duet, Splat! :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sheesh! I'm tired! THREE Mountains to climb??

Hi MM'ers. Found ya! Love the new space, Kayte. Let's decorate it with TIPS!!! EVERYWHERE!

I rather like the idea of the Karaoke Room. I'm up next,,, just after Roseanne. Yeah, I know, she's a tad better than I am, but whatevs. ;)

Teehee! You and I outta do a duet, Splat! :D

10903272_379970945514982_1310597877_n_zpsdrzxqsea.jpg

Hello my Star Date Mate..It's getting closer and closer to the BIG DAY! And I expect a video of that duet my Dahlink! :lol:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
:w00t:
Hello Ma Cherei...Where ave you been hiding ma Goddess of sweet LURVE?!?

But now I have found you! :D

pepe-le-pew-o.gif
Hi there my sweet Pepe! :wub:...No hiding darlin'...just now finally feeling human again after being so terribly sick all week....the hardest part was missing my coffee and my vape for those few days...talk about withdrawal! :eek:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I was gonna suggest a duet to Splat, Katdarling; so it looks like a trio.....But let's make sure everyone has had a box of wine first.....We'll sound better! :)
Better make it a quartet then...and better make it a few boxes of wine, just for good measure! :lol:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Love the mods KS! Sorry you can't sleep. Hope you get some rest.

Angel - Very glad to hear you're on the mend! Not being able to vape when you're sick just adds insult to injury.

Dale - are you picking on poor Sirus again? :lol:

Sorry Sirius my buddy... I tried to scold her. It just didn't work out once I laughed. :pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread