Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I keep looking at the Thingamajig tip... :rolleyes:

:mail:I did receive my custom tips today and they are completely 110% awesome! :wub:
    The orange/purple inferno paired so perfect with my sparkly orange cloupor mini+ and the city lights dark glitter tip is amazing on my GMZ and my purple lightening :) I really love all of these tips!

MHM_zps4w2l3eaf.jpg
    Perfection Truli!!! :)

Can I re-post this on the Brag thread? :?:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Woodland Park, CO
    Wow Ms.C...that's beautiful. Although I'll let you keep it there, I don't do well with cold!

We're supposed to fly in to Gulfport Monday morning. It's not looking good for that!! Colorado Springs isn't going to get near what we have in accumulation so our flight probably won't get cancelled and we'll have to pay a change fee. Grrrrrr....timing.

I know I've said it before but if the wind isn't blowing, it's not really cold because it's dry air. I would be comfortable with a light jacket but I'm not venturing out today. It's a Bloody Mary and pot o chili kind of day here.

My poor dogs are having to go potty on paper in the garage. One refused so we had to shovel her a path. Persnickety little things.

Think I'll make some juice, wash my hair and chill.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread