Co-Op Interest for L-Rider Lavatubes for $30 each unit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Shek...my hairyazz isn't going anywhere. I'm in it for the long haul. If I can only get one standard or mini tube, I'll be happy with that.

For those of you who are still leary, I have but one question to ask....how many vaping things have you bought in the past, that turned out to be crap, and you wasted your money? I know I've tossed a couple hundred in the trash over the past 1 1/2 years...another $20-30 isn't going to break me. Now, I'm not saying that is what will happen, but it can. It's for you to decided...but I'm willing to risk it. I've been included in several coops and haven't had one go bad yet. Shek has kept us up-to-date on what's going on and has put a lot of time and effort into this to make it a real deal...stop the badgering/grumpy remarks please.

For those of you upset about the random drawing...GET OVER IT! I have and I've been following this since day one. We'll get our turn. I've waited this long, I can wait some more...just like the rest of you.

To Mr. j0ker...let the drawing begin...well when Shek says the word "Go".

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I agree 100% hairball. Maybe it'd be a good idea for all of em to try for a Lava tank. Oh Lord no, forget I said that. :facepalm: Bad me.

Thanks for reminding me...:laugh:...the last one was 3 hours of pure hell I went through but I landed another one. If anyone can endure that, this is a piece of cake.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Good shot Hairball, I am going to hang around, I just hate contest though, I never ever ever win. Haha

You'll get one...it may not be on the first run...but you'll get one. Shek is going to have more than one of these. Hopefully, the first winners won't be allowed to re-enter until all of us have one...to me that's fair.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
You'll get one...it may not be on the first run...but you'll get one. Shek is going to have more than one of these. Hopefully, the first winners won't be allowed to re-enter until all of us have one...to me that's fair.
Yeah I will eventually, if not the first then the second. I have more Mod than most but always looking forward to a good deal.
Like where am I going anyway on a deal like this.

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
Uniq has superb customer service and their products are good quality as well. They also accept paypal and manufacture their own products. My contact was with Mr. Lee and he responded very quickly to each of my 80 something emails, most were even during the Chinese holiday! Let me know if you would like his contact info Shek, he's a very honest business man. Doing a co op for ten people was actually fun but with this amount of people it looks like a nightmare, good luck bro I know you've been working your .... off.

Sent by Owl From Hogwarts

davido

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2011
pensacola, florida
Hold on a sec... be right back... OK, carry on...
beer_mug.gif
popcrn.gif

I WANT IN! 30 bucks worth of entertainment just reading......uh, Iffy, can I have some of that corn.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Uniq has superb customer service and their products are good quality as well. They also accept paypal and manufacture their own products. My contact was with Mr. Lee and he responded very quickly to each of my 80 something emails, most were even during the Chinese holiday! Let me know if you would like his contact info Shek, he's a very honest business man. Doing a co op for ten people was actually fun but with this amount of people it looks like a nightmare, good luck bro I know you've been working your .... off.

Sent by Owl From Hogwarts

I knew about Uniq even before Scott began his coop.

And was in negotiations with Uniq, early on in this thread, if you go back and look.

But I'm not interested in owning a kit for $36.50/ea when I can get just the LT for $20/ea, ya know?

I can use that extra $16.50 towards a handful of high quality Panasonic batteries instead of 2 no label ones, 2 junk cartos and a $2 charger. Not to mention save a ton of money on the freight cuz all of that extra weight and bulkiness, in the kits, just adds more expense to the freight charges.

And even though Uniq accepts Paypal, they ONLY accept very small orders...so that was definitely not an option for this many interested people.

And not to downgrade your own or Scott's coops, as clearly they went pretty well considering, it just doesn't interest me as I would be doing coops for everyone for YEARS!

Aahhhh, NO! I'll pass....

But thanks anyway Spartan... :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I knew about Uniq even before Scott began his coop.

And was in negotiations with Uniq, early on in this thread, if you go back and look.

But I'm not interested in owning a kit for $36.50/ea when I can get just the LT for $20/ea, ya know?

I can use that extra $16.50 towards a handful of high quality Panasonic batteries instead of 2 no label ones, 2 junk cartos and a $2 charger. Not to mention save a ton of money on the freight cuz all of that extra weight and bulkiness, in the kits, just adds more expense to the freight charges.

And even though Uniq accepts Paypal, they ONLY accept very small orders...so that was definitely not an option for this many interested people.

And not to downgrade your own or Scott's coops, as clearly they went pretty well considering, it just doesn't interest me as I would be doing coops for everyone for YEARS!

Aahhhh, NO! I'll pass....

But thanks anyway Spartan... :)

I think I've figured this out. We just need to translate:

Translator said:
Thank you Spartan. I was in contact with Uniq early on. I know, this thread is quite large. :)

I really appreciate the information, but Uniq wouldn't negotiate for just the LT. I have performed extensive research in batteries, that purchasing these items separate, adds additional value to these units over the kits. They also weren't able to accomodate the high numbers we are anticipating. Plus, it makes this coop unique.

Again, I appreciate the information. Although not useful now, it may be helpful with the many other coops I will be hosting.

:lol: I know. LD made another funny! ;-)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
What if a person does not have access to a computer at the time you say "GO"? Will the actual co-op thread be open for hours?

I "think" that Shek said earlier that everyone that posted here would get plenty of notice before the actual coop thread opens up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread