Coming Soon!!!! Exclusively To Nhaler.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
Went with a hand rubbed tung oil finish for a life time of good looks...

DSC05282-closer.jpg

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd love to see one held in your hand so that we could get a sense of the size. :p

hehe.... I'd love to see one held in MY hand so that we could get a sense of the size LMAO!!!!

Just stopped in to oogle the pretty wood stuff... We were talking about it at the meet last night.

Your work is LOVELY Fonosmoak!! Absolutely lovely!!!!

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
I'd love to see one held in your hand so that we could get a sense of the size. Also, are they all made of the same wood? Last point is I think I see mine! Second row, third from the left.:p

Hey Pete, my finger nails are dirty--the tung oil is pretty tough to scrub away--plus my fingerprint ridges are worn off from hand sanding and rubbing---tough to hold anything LOL, but I'll get that "in hand" shot for you...give me awhile.

As to the wood--it's all select rain forest hardwoods-from left to right Padauk with Purple Heart inlays and end caps---center Lace wood with Padauk inlays and end caps and finally far right Purple Heart with Paduak inlays and end caps.

I refuse to use any filler or stains--all natural wood; one Lace wood box has a small knot hole--I think it's a bonus, looks right at home.

PS. there's a couple Lace wood boxes with Purple Heart inlays and caps coming a bit later...

right-on

Thanks all
really thanks for the kind words--I do try
Best Regards
fo

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Fono yes you do excellent work. just beautiful. May i ask how many different styles will you have? Yeh very very nice. Cant wait for these.
Question... will it be possible to do a special order with initials engraved on them? Or that will be just too much extra stuff. just asking sorry. really doesnt matter. its just looks so nice i fig my initials would look really cool on it. Guess i can put on myself. Kinda burn it on with small soldering gun.
Thanks

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Drew

Boy am I glad I didn't buy my husband that pipe! And thank you SO much for being so honest about it so I could make the right decision :)

So if there really is a list....please put me on it for a pair of these...one purple heart and one whatever you got that the hubby won't think is too "girlie". ;)

Is my imagination or does this sub-forum have more than an average share of beautiful dogs ? hmmmm....does it mean anything demographically or socialogically do you think ?

Thanks Drew! Your the man with the mod I've been waiting for. :D

Lorraine

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Drew

Boy am I glad I didn't buy my husband that pipe! And thank you SO much for being so honest about it so I could make the right decision :)

So if there really is a list....please put me on it for a pair of these...one purple heart and one whatever you got that the hubby won't think is too "girlie". ;)

Is my imagination or does this sub-forum have more than an average share of beautiful dogs ? hmmmm....does it mean anything demographically or socialogically do you think ?

Thanks Drew! Your the man with the mod I've been waiting for. :D

Lorraine

Your very welcome...Your on the list...Its funny you mention that about the dogs!!! Iwas thinking the same thing...I was checking out DG's Dogo Dogo Dogo Argentino Argentine Dogo Dogo Puppies Dogo breeder
And I think this is going to have to be my next dog...there is an abundance of coll dog avatars her though and even more in peoples profiles if you check them..Woof Woof...
Drew

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
i would be lost without my pups. They keep me company all day long. Since i was 23 yrs old i have always had animals. dogs cats and Iguanas. But no more iguanas. have rottweiler named Sheba, Rottweiler shep mix named lexie. Man 2 female rotties. and an autrailian shepard named Cody. Coduy is the only male. all 3 of these pups just make my day. would be so lost without them. i guess everyone feels same and thats why they post animals as their avatars.
Back to the new Mod. how many days left before its here?
Thanks and Happy vaping

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Your very welcome...Your on the list...Its funny you mention that about the dogs!!! Iwas thinking the same thing...I was checking out DG's Dogo Dogo Dogo Argentino Argentine Dogo Dogo Puppies Dogo breeder
And I think this is going to have to be my next dog...there is an abundance of coll dog avatars her though and even more in peoples profiles if you check them..Woof Woof...
Drew

Drew I sent you a PM but I am not sure if you got it as both of them timed out on me. Here is a site to check out to get more info on the Dogo.

dogo.org

also I know a breeder that is having pups in the spring, they breed true to the purpose of the Dogo so their Dogo's will hunt a boar which is important as that is where the courage and drive of this breed come from. Some breeders are breeding to make the Dogo bigger and heavier for looks alone. These dogs look good but many of them have no heart. A Dogo without heart is not really a Dogo, he is just a handsome looking dog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread