020315.gif

Typical male.:lol::lol:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm taking Morgan to the doctor this morning. She's still having the tremors and she slept 21 hours last night. She fell asleep at 12 pm yesterday after I picked her up early from school and just got up a few minutes ago. She got up last night for about 30 minutes to take her meds and eat a slice of pizza. I checked on her several times of course but that's just a bit too much.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Wow, quiet in here today!

Both boys stopped by today, rather strange. I'd fallen asleep not long after I got home today, fed the furries, inhaled some chicken fingers and mashed potatoes from Wawa, and ZAP! :lol:

Ian woke me up about 8pm when he stopped by to pick up some more Protank heads. I wish he would start ordering stuff himself, ya know? I gave him a couple of istick minis so they would have backups, he thought they were cute. :)

For some reason, Andy still has this as his mailing address, so he got a paycheck sent by Fedex that he needed to pick up. He got hired as a regular employee by the company he was working for as a contractor, awesome!!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning. It sure was quiet in here yesterday.

Yesterday the pediatrician said that she thought that one of Morgan's meds could be causing the problem. So I called the psychiatrist that prescribes the med and they worked us in yesterday afternoon. He said it is possible that is it but not to be concerned with it. One med was adjusted to see if that would make a difference in her sleeping so much. He also ordered some blood work to check the med level. That will tell us if one of the meds is too strong in her system right now. He ordered lots of other blood work too to check her thyroid and other stuff that could possibly be causing the excessive amounts of sleep she has been doing the past few weeks. So all in all, everything is ok. She trembling stopped and she went to school today.

This morning I go to work and this afternoon Alex and I have a yearly check up scheduled.

Congratulations to Andy on the job!

The groundhog bit the mayor??

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I had an appointment with a new primary care doctor for a physical today. I loved her. She was so personable, didn't rush, and was so nice and pleasant. It's hard to find a doctor like that now.

Alex and I had to fast to get some blood work done. I stopped at Wendy's on the way home and picked up something for the kids and I behaved by getting a salad.

Work was busy. I had one dog that rescheduled for Friday which I was glad about. It's a schnoodle, a really big one. She came in this morning but when I told her it would be lunch time before I finished the dog she decided to come back Friday when I didn't have as many dogs on the schedule. I'm not too sure how the dog is going to do. It's the first time I have groomed it and it growled at me this morning. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread