Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I remember a business trip to Japan where a restaurant had a co-ed bathroom but both at the same time! I'm standing at a urinal when a woman walked right behind me and went to a stall! Needless to say I left thinking I went to the wrong bathroom and was a little embarrassed. WAIT, women's bathrooms don't have urinals! :)

*Punkin on the run*

Fortunately, ours is a single. The upstairs ones anyway. We also have both a mens and ladies room downstairs with stalls, but nobody wants to trek that far when they have to go. :lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Fabulous.......
It was changed back when we had the hellbeast as postmaster. The men's room was back near the supervisor's area, and they didn't like it when the guys would use it and they would have to move until the air cleared. So they blocked it off, told the guys it was broken, and that the ladies' room was now co-ed. :glare:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Hahhahaha...I don't want to go all asian or european in public bathrooms...
I remember a business trip to Japan where a restaurant had a co-ed bathroom but both at the same time! I'm standing at a urinal when a woman walked right behind me and went to a stall! Needless to say I left thinking I went to the wrong bathroom and was a little embarrassed. WAIT, women's bathrooms don't have urinals! :)

*Punkin on the run*

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
I slept fantastic last night for a change.
That makes one of us.
Good morning!

Co-ed bathrooms are a nasty idea.

Snowing, snowing, snowing.... blech.

Still waiting on our snow. But its up to 42. Soo unless it cools down I'm thinking rain or freezing rain. Don't need any of it.:lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
020115.gif

020215.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread