CUSTOMER SERVICE RATING - Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2012
Dunkirk, OH
Heather and Bob are great,if you have a problem they are right on top of it. Top notch CS and products. Thanks for ALL you do

Yes they are. Amazing!
s050.gif

Shelly*

Aug 2, 2012
PA
Love, Love, Love the Customer Service!!!

I bought two Pro Starter Kits and a bunch of other goodies for my adult sons.
One of the Mega Charging Cases wasn't working.

Placed a call to SI and spoke to Jason.
A new Mega Charging Case is being sent out.

I got off the phone feeling like I had stepped back in time and in such a good way!
You know.... like when companies treated the customer with the utmost respect and gratitude.

I've done alot of shopping in my day and Smokeless Images CS is outstanding!!
Excellent Job Jason!!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Smokeless Image Customer service team: I sincerely hope you come here and read our thanks, and personally I wanted to thank you all for sending out me a replacement X2 battery. You were most helpful and the replacement is working like a charm. I am just grateful and really impressed how "human" you all are, so prompt and helpful.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I have to say I am totally impressed with the entire system Smokeless Image has in place. First - Imagine here on the forum is so helpful and efficient in keeping us informed of changes, inventory updates, etc., plus she has a wonderful personality. Secondly, any contacts I have had with SI are answered quickly and considerately. The only little "glip" happened when they recently updated their website and some information was incorrect, but all was well in the end.

I called today to make an order for the Nanos, as Imagine had indicated, if you call in your order you can get multiple colors and still get the discounted price for volume orders, while on the phone, I asked about the rainbow cones which Imagine had said were in. At first, hesitantcy, then "let me check on that", a few mere moments later my order was complete including my rainbow cone to match my rainbow 900mah X2 manual. I am one very happy customer! Great Job Smokeless Image!

Nivek

Sep 13, 2012
New York
I recently placed an order for 5 nano's and since you can't mix and match the colors on the website I went ahead and emailed them for specifics. Heather got back to me the next day saying the order has been modified and on it's way. Upon receipt of the Nano's, I noticed that it hasn't been changed and I got the 5 clear nano's instead, so I went on email them. Below is their reply:

"Hi Kevin,
Sorry about this issue. I've gone ahead and placed an order for one red and one black nano to be sent to you since our shipping department can't follow instructions. My sincerest apologies for this not getting taken care of for you.
All the best,
Jason
SI Customer Care "

SI customer service is without a doubt the best I've ever dealt with!

dreamrush

Mar 9, 2011
NYC
This is my first post here on the SI forum. I had such great customer service today that I just have to tell someone. And wah lah, I found this thread!

I ordered their USB passthru last week and had a slight problem with it. The damn thing has a mind of its own as to when to turn off. Sometimes it works perfectly. But more often, it burns up my carto until I unplug it from my laptop. Anyhoo, I emailed customer service and asked for an exchange. And Heather went ahead and sent me a new one. I don't even have to send back the defective one. I mean, she just took me at my word. Not even my friends just take me at my word, and this is a business! Where can you find customer service like this? Thank you, Heather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread