Damn policeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milianom

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Maine
Got pulled over by the local police today. I was vaping on my screwdriver and was pulled over. The officer asked me what I did with my bowl:blink:(I was stumped), needless to say I was held on the side of the road for 20 minute while I explained that my black screwdriver was an electronic cigarette and was perfectly legal. What a pain, i was then late for my job interview :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Got pulled over by the local police today. I was vaping on my screwdriver and was pulled over. The officer asked me what I did with my bowl:blink:(I was stumped), needless to say I was held on the side of the road for 20 minute while I explained that my black screwdriver was an electronic cigarette and was perfectly legal. What a pain, i was then late for my job interview :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You can hardly blame a cop when he see someone taking a hit off some like a Screwdriver. Kinda looks like your smoking something illegal.

Best to careful when vaping in the car. You not going to get a ticket but you could be stuck on the side of the road for 20 minutes.

But I guess you have Already learned this.

BTW – Awhile back I brought up the concept of “Clingy” type ECF window stickers for the ECF Store. It would be nice to be pulled over and when the cop asked you what you are smoking, you tell him it’s an e-Cigarette and point at the window sticker.

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
I posted somewhere on this forum the other day about my experience! lol Was at the lake, talking to this guy and his wife, they started smoking their analogs. I keep my IGO's and what ever in a passport hardrive case. I pulled it out and opened it up. The guy's eyes got huge! lol He proceeded to tell me he was a police officer blah blah blah...asked me what I had in there. rofl I had no clue what was going on. I explained the whole smear...told them bout the website etc...took out a clean tip offered them to try it. LOL He just looked at me like "what boat did you just get off?" lol Still clueless....Then he explained to me why he questioned me. I said, oh geeez, really? well you need to try this though! lol His wife did, but he walked away. I think he was still questioning me as to whether this old woman was doing something illegal. Still clueless...so really, exactly what is it that is smoked on these things that's illegal? Really...I'm not blonde...just innocent!!

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
When I've been refilling my ego T tanks, drop by drop, I've often thought "A cop is going to see me and want to know what's going on". Some people use needles to refill cartomizers, and I'm pretty sure a cop finding a small vial of fluid and a needle is going to go nuts.

Even just taking a hit while driving down the road, I can easily imagine a cop seeing it, thinking "That isn't a cigarette, must be some kind of ....".

I don't know any way around it, for now, but over time, hopefully there will be more people vaping, and more people (cops included) will know at least the basics.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Be very grateful that you didn't have one of these on a box mod:
Drip On Demand Kit
We would probably have send e-cigs to the jail.

Wow, That has "Traffic Stop" written All Over It.

3199-1.jpg

But Officer, it's only Caramel Waffle. Really. That's All It Is.
LOL

fun2btango

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Ardmore TN
LOL Bakir, I am always vaping in the car, I don't know how many police I must pass. Never gave it a thought until this thread popped up! lol My brother calls me blonde...lol...the other one says I've lived a sheltered life...lol. All I can say is I'm innocent sooooo what will be will be...at least I don't smell! lol

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
:pervy: OMG! I so need to get that.........Imagine the DoD system on top of a Provari during a traffic stop....... :pervy:

Yeah, all you would need is a few refilling Syringes and a unmarked bottle or two of e-Liquid.

And when the cop asks for your license, hand him one like this...

photo_id.jpg

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC

Aside from really liking Pink (haha) this is another reason I got my Pink Ego and order dark pink carts. Looks less like a crackpipe LOL!

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Yeah, all you would need is a few refilling Syringes and a unmarked bottle or two of e-Liquid.

And when the cop asks for your license, hand him one like this...

photo_id.jpg

Wow, yeah the syringes and unmarked bottles along with the "pipe" would naturally cause inquries from an officer, and I can understand that. My computer desk looks like it belongs to a drug addict. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread