Not open for further replies.

Baseman

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2015
Munich, Germany
- Highlight 'Init'
- hit + or -
- do the same for 'Confirm'
- when you see 'Progress' do nothing, the screen turns off, calibration finished

With 'ubat min', you can configure the battery cut-off under load. With the usual Samsung/LG/Sony suspects, 2.5v-2.6v works just fine.

ahaotex

Apr 13, 2015
- Highlight 'Init'
- hit + or -
- when you see 'Progress' do nothing, the screen turns off, calibration finished

With 'ubat min', you can configure the battery cut-off under load. With the usual Samsung/LG/Sony suspects, 2.5v-2.6v works just fine.
Thank you.
It was what i did . But sometimes i get an `2 TempRef` error. And calibration was failed.
Why , Do you know?

Reactions: AstroTurf

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
read on the dutch forums that a new pipeline pro will be released soon, probably a 60w version. It would make sense if a new Dicodes Dani tube will release at the same time.
Mhh maybe save up some money :) , on the other hand the 40w the extreme v2+ delivers is more than enough for me, I'll give it some more thought....and wait if there are any additional features besides the bump to 60w.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
read on the dutch forums that a new pipeline pro will be released soon, probably a 60w version. It would make sense if a new Dicodes Dani tube will release at the same time.
Mhh maybe save up some money :) , on the other hand the 40w the extreme v2+ delivers is more than enough for me, I'll give it some more thought....and wait if there are any additional features besides the bump to 60w.

Yeah I am on a pre-order for the Dani Extreme V3 - 60w :thumbs:

Baseman

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2015
Munich, Germany

14457273_102091168407v8s5l.jpg

I hope this is not a dump question, but Heat protection, I read the manual but I need to understand it better, is it the lower the number, the more it kicks in? Cooler wape, or the opposites? I have tested but Need to understand it better, can somebody please explain it so I can get enlightened:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
I hope this is not a dump question, but Heat protection, I read the manual but I need to understand it better, is it the lower the number, the more it kicks in? Cooler wape, or the opposites? I have tested but Need to understand it better, can somebody please explain it so I can get enlightened:)

Higher number -> Shorter pause between atomizer firing = Kicks in more (warmer vape)
Lower number -> Longer pause between atomizer firing = Kicks in less (cooler vape)

Croatia Vape

Dec 5, 2015
- Highlight 'Init'
- hit + or -

This "TempCal Init" is to be done on dry or wet cotton???
Thx in advance!

jhelliwell

Fog master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sheffielld, UK
This "TempCal Init" is to be done on dry or wet cotton???
Thx in advance!

The purpose of it is to register the resistance of the coil when it is at its cold temperature. It therefore makes no difference if the cotton is wet or dry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread