Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Thanks for all the great information everyone. I have one more question if you don't mind:

What does everyone use on these....tanks, cartomizers or ??
And which tanks/cartos?
I currently use just a battery and cartos, I know I will need an adapter, I currently am waiting on one to arrive in the mail.
The cartos I have are these:
IKV MEGA KR-808 Cartomizer STD Black 3.0
They are 3 ohm.......will these work or do I need low resistance ones?

Again thanks, I learned a lot.

3 ohm would work great, especially since you already have them. Just need an adapter if you want to use your 808's. Higher ohm on a boosted mod is preferred as it's less likely to trip the amp limit and there's really no reason to use low ohm on a vv mod since the voltage can be adjusted.

I use just about anything on them my ato-miser, I love for dripping, 306 and 510 attys for dripping also. CE2s, Boge etc. Tanks do seem to make cartos last longer due to always keeping them wet which I why I use them, they also hold more juice so no need to top them off as often, which really isn't an issue for me.

Lots of choices on tanks out there, one I'd definitely recommend checking out is Phiniac. They are made of Pyrex so no need to worry about what juice your using in them and they are customizable with colors, end caps and designs.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
I primarily use a Phiniac tank or a Lavatank with either a SmokTech 2.0 single stainless cartomizer, or a stainless Ce2.

phiniacstainless.jpg

bluegoldlava041712b.jpg

Phiniac also does sandblasted, color tanks, and will do custom designs. They're also coming out with a veneered wood line.

You can use almost anything with a 510 connection, except something designed especially for an Ego, like the Ego Clearomizer will require a 510 to Ego adapter, which is built in on the stainless lavatube Apollo has. I don't know if it's built in on the new Rev coming out.

I would buy 2.5 or 3.0 Smoktech's but I haven't found them in stock in stainless.

invididual

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread