Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
MOV for me...first try, not a POW factor like most juices I'm used to BUT....most juices I was used to had junky chemicals in them so flavor was more in your face, so a bit of an adjustment but now, I'm totally ok with it!

Rangler....I've ordered now three times. Really enjoy it
Blue Ridge...another one I've ordered multiple times
Treble (Amplified line)...love it been through about 90 MLs
Root Beer..totally taste like it. Mind you, not a root beer float, but straight up root beer
Capone- smooth, light nice blueberry and a bit sweet. Not an ADV BUT great to add to others for creaminess like to Blue Ridge (tried a friends Gotti from same line, and I enjoyed it. Again, gonna order it for mixing purposes)
Toasted Almond- meh. Not bad, not great
Full Virginia Flake- lasted me about 4 days-reorder
Chai Tea Latte- really like it bcuz I taste a bit more spice than others but I prefer it more creamy so I mix this with TPR's Creamy Chai Tea
And unlike NY above...I did not care for Heavnly or Legendary. I think I just have issues with chocolate tastes in vape

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
That was an education. Is anyone keeping a comprehensive list of good vendors? I'm looking for a bubble gum flavor that I can order in larger amounts (over 100ml/200ml). I only use one flavor.

I have also been looking for a great "Bazooka Joe" type flavor bubble gum , unfortunately i have not come across one that really hit's the mark .

There are plenty of "Juicy Fruit" flavors that are very good but" pink bubble gum " is elusive.

Reactions: apicia

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
MOV for me...first try, not a POW factor like most juices I'm used to BUT....most juices I was used to had junky chemicals in them so flavor was more in your face, so a bit of an adjustment but now, I'm totally ok with it!

Rangler....I've ordered now three times. Really enjoy it
Blue Ridge...another one I've ordered multiple times
Treble (Amplified line)...love it been through about 90 MLs
Root Beer..totally taste like it. Mind you, not a root beer float, but straight up root beer
Capone- smooth, light nice blueberry and a bit sweet. Not an ADV BUT great to add to others for creaminess like to Blue Ridge (tried a friends Gotti from same line, and I enjoyed it. Again, gonna order it for mixing purposes)
Toasted Almond- meh. Not bad, not great
Full Virginia Flake- lasted me about 4 days-reorder
Chai Tea Latte- really like it bcuz I taste a bit more spice than others but I prefer it more creamy so I mix this with TPR's Creamy Chai Tea
And unlike NY above...I did not care for Heavnly or Legendary. I think I just have issues with chocolate tastes in vape
Thanks for the mini review Ang. I agree re Chai Tea Latte, FVF and Blue Ridge. Rangler is a little too sweet for me, but i finished it regardless. The rest i haven't tried. Might try Root Beer next order along with one of the newer ones, Jerry Harvey.

If you like the flavor profiles, i recommend White Lotus ( way of the dragon ) and Sunday Morning as well. Sunday Morning is mostly a medium bodied tobacco, just a touch of coffee. White Lotus is probably my favorite fruit liquid.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hey there @Mazinny! Didn't even know they had new flavors until I read something in here! Gonna try those recommendations, thanks :thumb:
Your welcome ! Also a suggestion to post comments and reviews in the following thread instead of this one. While the list of vendors in post # 1 is not complete, it's still pretty good and better than nothing :
The Diketone free tested vendors list

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Your welcome ! Also a suggestion to post comments and reviews in the following thread instead of this one. While the list of vendors in post # 1 is not complete, it's still pretty good and better than nothing :
OK Maz. But, I'm not sure what distinguishes this thread vs. the one you linked to.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
OK Maz. But, I'm not sure what distinguishes this thread vs. the one you linked to.
That's my point, the threads are identical in subject matter. The other thread has a link ( in the first post ) to a spreadsheet with a listing ( and link to test results ) of a large number of vendors. Useful to members ( and guests ) who may be looking for vendors without wanting to sift through page after page and post after post.

The other thread actually grew out of this one, because people were coming to this thread and complaining about having to read page after page looking for a mention of a vendor here and another one there. The op of this thread wasn't around so @Dizzo started the other one, so a comprehensive list of vendors could be found in one location.

Reactions: suspectK

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
That's my point, the threads are identical in subject matter. The other thread has a link ( in the first post ) to a spreadsheet with a listing ( and link to test results ) of a large number of vendors. Useful to members ( and guests ) who may be looking for vendors without wanting to sift through page after page and post after post.

The other thread actually grew out of this one, because people were coming to this thread and complaining about having to read page after page looking for a mention of a vendor here and another one there. The op of this thread wasn't around so @Dizzo started the other one, so a comprehensive list of vendors could be found in one location.
Got it. Thanks.

Reactions: Mazinny

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

Glad you asked bcuz I wasn't sure what the difference was either. I did copy and past me review to the other thread. ANNNNDDD...while over there, saw AHLs is testing now???

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Do you guys know of any Canadian juice manufacturer that are Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl Free? Any advice is appreciated! There is a lot more chemicals in cigarettes still right? Just started vaping a month ago hope I'm not doing more damage.
There is a lot more chemicals in cigarettes. Not even comparable. The vast majority of liquids in the market have less AP and diacetyl as well.

ECTA members in Canada are required to test their liquids and remove the ones that test above a v=certain threshold.

Electronic Cigarette Trade Association (ECTA) of Canada

List of members :

Verified ECTA Vendors

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
TBD Liquids (www.tbdliquids.com) has test results up for all their flavors as well. I didn't see them come up when I went through this thread.

They test for Diacetyl, A/P, and Acetoin. Most are completely clean, but I saw one called Cereal Fiend v2 that has a very small amount of Acetoin. I haven't tried them yet, but I did just put in my first order.

Reactions: Nanny22

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
TBD Liquids (www.tbdliquids.com) has test results up for all their flavors as well. I didn't see them come up when I went through this thread.

They test for Diacetyl, A/P, and Acetoin. Most are completely clean, but I saw one called Cereal Fiend v2 that has a very small amount of Acetoin. I haven't tried them yet, but I did just put in my first order.
listed on this thread ( link in first post ) :

Reactions: Nanny22

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

I hope you'll post your thoughts when you've tried them. Always willing to try "clean" juices.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Checking out Mystic Juice site and dont see test results anywhere and site only says that there is no diacetyl. i thoguht we were listing only sites that TEST for Diacetyl, AP and acetoin....

Thats a very good point , there are a ton of sites out there that claim their juices are free of diketones but that is often not the case at all .

When i dug deeper in the past and was able to talk to someone in charge at some vendors i was told they cannot guarantee our juices are 100% free of diketones.

There are just no laws at this point that requires them to tell the truth about that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread