The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DOOMSDAY Prepping For the Possible FDA Restriction

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Shy De, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Im not buying nothing in 2013. But .....ok tell us.......someone else may want too.

2. Maxwell_Edison

Maxwell_Edison Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Ohio
  3. adeline

adeline Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Cary, NC
    Wasn't me? :p

Really, I said that before January was over??? huh.

EDIT.. Oh you mean YOU'RE not buying anything. That makes a little more sense. I was wondering why I'd made a no-buying rule for myself so early on in the year. :p

4. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Yes, ME. I don't always make sense.
    And, someone is watching . :p

5. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    I haven't trusted China since they intentionally put poisonous compounds into baby formula and dog food. What else did they sneak past us?

6. bobalex

bobalex Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Well ... I stuck to my vow to not buy any more stuff in 2012. I made that vow on New Year's Eve. Now I realize I should have made the vow on New Year's Day for 2013. Ah well ...

7. adeline

adeline Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Cary, NC
    ...who is watching..? :p

8. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    post 117, i..y
    You know, in the tree, waiting for the package.
    After I said " im not buying nothing in 2013" , my computer started moving from the laughter. I find it hard to believe myself, but i made the :rules:

9. DJ RyckRak

DJ RyckRak Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Me thinks someone(s) losing it in here....!

But, back to frozen flavorings....
    When my package came from OSDIYShop last week, the temps were 17 below, and I can tell ya, that box of TFA was cold !
    The flavorings were mighty thick, but I did not see any separation or ice crystals, and they appear to be ok.
    My Huckleberry survived !

10. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Doomsday thinking creates panic.

There's an ad in my local paper this week..... some guy wants to trade some guns for 10 acres of land.

Most of us thought there's a sucker born every minute and we have bets on when somebody will actually take that deal. :)

My doomsday scenario: have enough nic for a year, and DIY supplies, use a step down program, and then I won't be an addict anymore so I can vape straight VG with food flavoring since I enjoy vaping.

11. Racehorse

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    If everything gets bad I'll sell my car and get a horse, AND still mix 40 gallons of juice in the bathtub. :)

I'm in no hurry, 15 miles to town......just have to start out a little earlier. :)

12. Racehorse

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    You know what my mom the english teacher would say about that....."I'm not buying nothing" implies that you are buying something. ;)

So, what'll it be that makes you break your promise do ya think? :evil: Cuz i'm not buying anything either, but I have my heart set on a ___________. :)

13. Faylool

Faylool Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My car is in the shop....again. I only need it in my minds eye anymore because of the friggin rain season here. And that riding my horse to the grocery store is not status quo and I woul feel very vulnerable to some public having a mind to cause me problems when driving by.
    Big time major kink in the idea for me. Too bad. Really just a shame. Especially since I'm 60 and just want to be left alone and do my thing. Ya know? Oh This is doomsday prepping... E cigs. Right

14. SnakeSkinTa2

SnakeSkinTa2 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Well stated:toast:

15. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Hi Racehorse,
    I heard that before, more than than once......wife first, than on another thread........ I like it the way it is.

Getting close to 8 months for me, but i haven't lost a battery yet. Got way too many spares. Didn't know there was a Provari when I started buying.......wife says I got to wait till some of these blow up. 2014 is fine for me.

16. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Not me. :D

17. Angel Wings

Angel Wings Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    I Be's A Texas Girl
    this might be what you were looking at????...
    Nicotine | Pesticides | US EPA

18. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Not sure, but someone already confirmed it. Just read the headline and that says the same.

19. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    That is true. But, that kind of panic is much prefered over NOT being prepared and having something bad happen.

20. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Hell, I'm still using some of my Y2K prep 'stuff'! Some for hurricane preps, others for... Oh, wait, da Mayan thing didn't happen, right?

Da only thing in common twix preps and panic is da 'p'! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.