Status
Not open for further replies.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Im not buying nothing in 2013. But .....ok tell us.......someone else may want too.

Wasn't me? :p

Really, I said that before January was over??? huh.

EDIT.. Oh you mean YOU'RE not buying anything. That makes a little more sense. I was wondering why I'd made a no-buying rule for myself so early on in the year. :p

Last edited:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Wasn't me? :p

Really, I said that before January was over??? huh.

EDIT.. Oh you mean YOU'RE not buying anything. That makes a little more sense. I was wondering why I'd made a no-buying rule for myself so early on in the year. :p

Yes, ME. I don't always make sense.
And, someone is watching . :p

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Me thinks someone(s) losing it in here....!

But, back to frozen flavorings....
When my package came from OSDIYShop last week, the temps were 17 below, and I can tell ya, that box of TFA was cold !
The flavorings were mighty thick, but I did not see any separation or ice crystals, and they appear to be ok.
My Huckleberry survived !

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Doomsday thinking creates panic.

There's an ad in my local paper this week..... some guy wants to trade some guns for 10 acres of land.

Most of us thought there's a sucker born every minute and we have bets on when somebody will actually take that deal. :)

My doomsday scenario: have enough nic for a year, and DIY supplies, use a step down program, and then I won't be an addict anymore so I can vape straight VG with food flavoring since I enjoy vaping.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Im not buying nothing in 2013.

You know what my mom the english teacher would say about that....."I'm not buying nothing" implies that you are buying something. ;)

So, what'll it be that makes you break your promise do ya think? :evil: Cuz i'm not buying anything either, but I have my heart set on a ___________. :)

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
My car is in the shop....again. I only need it in my minds eye anymore because of the friggin rain season here. And that riding my horse to the grocery store is not status quo and I woul feel very vulnerable to some public having a mind to cause me problems when driving by.
Big time major kink in the idea for me. Too bad. Really just a shame. Especially since I'm 60 and just want to be left alone and do my thing. Ya know? Oh This is doomsday prepping... E cigs. Right

SnakeSkinTa2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Amid plumes of yummy vapor :)
Doomsday thinking creates panic.

There's an ad in my local paper this week..... some guy wants to trade some guns for 10 acres of land.

Most of us thought there's a sucker born every minute and we have bets on when somebody will actually take that deal. :)

My doomsday scenario: have enough nic for a year, and DIY supplies, use a step down program, and then I won't be an addict anymore so I can vape straight VG with food flavoring since I enjoy vaping.

Well stated:toast:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
You know what my mom the english teacher would say about that....."I'm not buying nothing" implies that you are buying something. ;)

So, what'll it be that makes you break your promise do ya think? :evil: Cuz i'm not buying anything either, but I have my heart set on a ___________. :)

Hi Racehorse,
I heard that before, more than than once......wife first, than on another thread........ I like it the way it is.

Getting close to 8 months for me, but i haven't lost a battery yet. Got way too many spares. Didn't know there was a Provari when I started buying.......wife says I got to wait till some of these blow up. 2014 is fine for me.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
That is true. But, that kind of panic is much prefered over NOT being prepared and having something bad happen.

Hell, I'm still using some of my Y2K prep 'stuff'! Some for hurricane preps, others for... Oh, wait, da Mayan thing didn't happen, right?

Da only thing in common twix preps and panic is da 'p'!
icon_wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread