Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
That one has my interest for sure. Going to wait for reviews before purchasing, but assuming the board it uses is decent, it's on my 'really want to get one' list.
There lies the rub.
No word on the board and I haven't seen anyone review it. Proprietary bottle and the ad on the site refers to "Oil refill". Could be a translation error but by now I think the words would be common.
I'm also put off by the shape. To me it looks uncomfortable and too big.

All that being said, I'd love a review to change my mind.

Reactions: hazozita

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
There lies the rub.
No word on the board and I haven't seen anyone review it. Proprietary bottle and the ad on the site refers to "Oil refill". Could be a translation error but by now I think the words would be common.
I'm also put off by the shape. To me it looks uncomfortable and too big.

All that being said, I'd love a review to change my mind.

The bottle does give me pause. If it's done right it could be a plus even if it is proprietary, but even money on it turning out to be a leak fest. I'm not troubled by the size since I find the Gbox and the Dripbox 160 to be fine to deal with size-wise. I really like the series bypass mode. I have a Paulybox series unreg squonker, and I find series builds very enjoyable.

All in all, it's interesting enough to keep a close eye on; not so interested that I'd risk a $100 pre-order on an unknown (to me at least) board and manufacturer.

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
The bottle does give me pause. If it's done right it could be a plus even if it is proprietary, but even money on it turning out to be a leak fest. I'm not troubled by the size since I find the Gbox and the Dripbox 160 to be fine to deal with size-wise. I really like the series bypass mode. I have a Paulybox series unreg squonker, and I find series builds very enjoyable.

All in all, it's interesting enough to keep a close eye on; not so interested that I'd risk a $100 pre-order on an unknown (to me at least) board and manufacturer.
I agree. Give it a month or two after it's released and you'll find it cheaper.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

I agree. Give it a month or two after it's released and you'll find it cheaper.

agree wholeheartedly. I will be waiting for reviews from reviewers that know what a good TC vape is, and then waiting on real world forum reviews about the refilling, in hand feel, etc. I am set with my 2 x rsq, 2 x pulse and 1 x athena mechs for now until the pulse 80w comes out at the very least.

My single battery squonks are doing me fine right now. All of my dual/triple battery non-squonk mods are all retired to the stash or being used as a coil building stand. The RSQ's are giving me a great TC vape with .35 ohm tri core fused claptons in 22mm single coil rda's and if I want a bigger hit I just grab one of the mechs that have 24mm RDA single coils built lower ohms.

Reactions: jfcooley

Yaroon

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2017
single battery mods/squonkers,.. is it really that useful? Being on the road most part of the day, if i'd had to choose between single or at at least triple batt mod, i'd choose the triple

I never used a squonker but im highly interested in getting one (because i got myself the Drop RDA..wow,.. and im tired of dripping on it constantly) but i just dont know which one..
Gbox? nasty bottle, bad metal rod
Capo? weird bottle, bad comments and review.

U guys all carry multiple sets of batteries on the desired single-batt-squonkmod?

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
With my dot mod I carry 1 20700 with me, rarely need it in an 8hr day. With the Therion I carry an extra but can charge through USB if needed.

Carrying 1 extra battery isn't an issue. Rarely need it until late in day going through 24ish ml at around 70watts mech, same with 50-55w on the Therion.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Well I pre-ordered a Capo 216 kit from Fasttech and a rebuild deck for $58.50. iwepal chip says it does 8 volts so on my builds I will get plenty of power. I do not expect it to work that well on TC but I do not use it for that. Should be better than the 'CRAPO 100' LOL!:smokie::matrix:
wanted preorder but they have no shipping date till now ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread