DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Juicy Vapor is 3 mins away from me.... and yes, the fog machine vape is as awesome as it looks! I vape it every chance I get lol.

I've been thinking about this double barrel adapter thing. If you have two cartos, it is splitting the voltage between the two? So each carto gets ~1.85v? Or they each get 3.7v but less current? I'm sure its more for show than anything, but then again with the right battery and carto/atty setup, it should vape good. I guess I'm going to have to find some other things to order from madvapes, I want one now!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
That PBusardo review makes me feel the need to start my own shop. I mean, as of right now, there are a lot of states with no vapor shops. The mall booths aren't cutting it. I just wish I knew ... these shops use for their flavorings. Do they order them in bulk from 1 supplier? Do they use multiple suppliers? Like, MadVapes for example... How the hell does MadVapes get all of these new products?? Does anyone know? Does anyone know if the juice companies order their basic flavors from a specific company, or if they MAKE the flavors by literally boiling apples or whatever?? haha or do they buy from multiple corporations?

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
That PBusardo review makes me feel the need to start my own shop. I mean, as of right now, there are a lot of states with no vapor shops. The mall booths aren't cutting it. I just wish I knew ... these shops use for their flavorings. Do they order them in bulk from 1 supplier? Do they use multiple suppliers? Like, MadVapes for example... How the hell does MadVapes get all of these new products?? Does anyone know? Does anyone know if the juice companies order their basic flavors from a specific company, or if they MAKE the flavors by literally boiling apples or whatever?? haha or do they buy from multiple corporations?

First your post gets moved...then locked because you aren't a supplier :laugh:

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
i wouldn't doubt that there will be a 6 shooter before this whole vaping things done and over with ;)

MUUUHOOOHUHAHAAAAAAAAAAH!

That's an evil laugh just to preface this.....

A six cylinder, oh yes

BUT WITH MULTI-WICK TANKS.....LIKE A VIVI!!!

Oh did someone say girl? Bra? Panties? didn't get that but here.....

50cal_rifle_shot_zps66893f35.gif
[/IMG]

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It looks like a fun diversion if nothing else. Bet you got your money back in fun already :)

I can't Stop Laughing.

I Swapped out the Cherry Cola for a TV Tasty Finger and the Flavor is Fantatic.

Maybe people will buy these things to see how Two Flavors work with each other?

:D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I ordered mine 4 days ago, and the damned USPS has lost my package! If not here by Monday, I need to contact MV. Zoidman, I'm jealous! :D

It is Working Much Better than I had thought it would.

Maybe tonight I'll dig up the Box where I put all the Old Cartos I don't use anymore. I think I have some Blank Boge 2.0 Filler Cartos in it.

I'm curious how the Dual Mouth Piece Works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread