DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Tell us how it is zoiDman, Idk if I have the extra 8 bucks to spend on my order tonight, its already up to $100 without it. Damn it. I need new cartomizers and a new tank and some juice and a new mod and an eGo to 510 adapter and whatever else is in my cart right now lol. (update/review coming in the next few weeks for all/most of these products in my BLOG) I might buy it on my NEXT order (when I finally get the Zmax chip mod) That won't be for another 2-3 weeks though :/ Damn. I hope its cool because I have high hopes for mixing flavors without ruining cartos with bad mixes lol. Idk about more vapor though. It will sort of level out the ohm of each carto because 2 cartos will be pulling power from the battery. (my theory)

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Tell us how it is zoiDman, ...

It shipped Today so I should have it by the end of the week.

Might be the Best thing Since the eGo. Or it might be a Complete Failure. But for 8 Bucks how can a Person not try it?

$8 is about what I was spending EVER Day when I smoked.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Clear eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, Flat Tip This holds almost 5 mls in a single carto. I'm still personally not convinced I want to cut my battery life in half with the double carto adapter yet ;)

I'll have to see when I get my adapater.

But if you take a 2.5 Second Hit instead of a 5 Second Hit, maybe the Battery Life will be about the Same?

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
perhaps you could screw 1 of these adapters into the device, then screw another 2 carto adapter into the 2 carto adapter already screwed into your device... and then you could use 1 carto on the unused side of the 2 carto adapter in your device, then 2 cartos in the adapter screwed into the 2 carto adapter screwed into your device?

Although... You'll probably blow up. lol

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
perhaps you could screw 1 of these adapters into the device, then screw another 2 carto adapter into the 2 carto adapter already screwed into your device... and then you could use 1 carto on the unused side of the 2 carto adapter in your device, then 2 cartos in the adapter screwed into the 2 carto adapter screwed into your device?

Although... You'll probably blow up. lol

The Possibilities Seems Endless.

LOL

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Waiting on you to be the guinea pig!

Is that Abby Normal you have in the jar (for your avatar)?

It shipped Today so I should have it by the end of the week.

Might be the Best thing Since the eGo. Or it might be a Complete Failure. But for 8 Bucks how can a Person not try it?

$8 is about what I was spending EVER Day when I smoked.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
If Only there was a way to screw 2 of these Adapters into another Adapter. Then you could run 4 Cartomizers at the Same time

I guess I could Duct Tape 2 PV together and just run 2 Each. But that Wouldn't Look as Cool and doing a 4 Cartomizer "Pepper Box".

lol thats exactly what i was going to say :lol:

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
MV has them in stock now. I grabbed one. Gonna love this craziness at work. :D

Yeah, they were in-stock when the newsletter email went out Friday, then out of stock when I placed my order Saturday, and back in stock yesterday.

I have one coming. I always think of something I forgot to order right after I place my order anyway.

I'm going to try 2 ce3's on mine.

Now if I could just find some place that stocks ce3'2 with a higher resistance...

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Yeah, they were in-stock when the newsletter email went out Friday, then out of stock when I placed my order Saturday, and back in stock yesterday.

I have one coming. I always think of something I forgot to order right after I place my order anyway.

I'm going to try 2 ce3's on mine.

Now if I could just find some place that stocks ce3'2 with a higher resistance...
I'm gonna try it with some Boge's 2.0's on my Provari :D

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
oh jeez your provari is gonna be confused Jimi D... I'd have to guess its gonna be really confused. If provari's get confused by dual coil cartos (the provari 1's do) then my guess is they will (even the new ones potentially) be VERY confused with this screwed in. Idk if the chip will know what to do... It may error message. I don't think these are particularly good for chip mods. I'm planning to try mine on the telescoping mod. Thats if I can talk my mother into letting me use her credit card in exchange for the cash. I wish I could use my paypal buy it later but no0o0o0o... Paypal has to hate vaping. ....ing .......s.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
oh jeez your provari is gonna be confused Jimi D... I'd have to guess its gonna be really confused. If provari's get confused by dual coil cartos (the provari 1's do) then my guess is they will (even the new ones potentially) be VERY confused with this screwed in. Idk if the chip will know what to do... It may error message. I don't think these are particularly good for chip mods. I'm planning to try mine on the telescoping mod. Thats if I can talk my mother into letting me use her credit card in exchange for the cash. I wish I could use my paypal buy it later but no0o0o0o... Paypal has to hate vaping. ....ing .......s.
Plumes, we will see. I can run my DID atty on .08 ohm. If not, I have plenty of other mods. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread