The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DUAL cartomizer adapter? HUH? I need this. lol.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Plumes.91, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    Tell us how it is zoiDman, Idk if I have the extra 8 bucks to spend on my order tonight, its already up to $100 without it. Damn it. I need new cartomizers and a new tank and some juice and a new mod and an eGo to 510 adapter and whatever else is in my cart right now lol. (update/review coming in the next few weeks for all/most of these products in my BLOG) I might buy it on my NEXT order (when I finally get the Zmax chip mod) That won't be for another 2-3 weeks though :/ Damn. I hope its cool because I have high hopes for mixing flavors without ruining cartos with bad mixes lol. Idk about more vapor though. It will sort of level out the ohm of each carto because 2 cartos will be pulling power from the battery. (my theory)

2. GIMike

GIMike Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    Now, if only it had enough space for 2 of my 6 ml cartotanks, as I don't use cartos alone anymore....

3. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    yeah I don't think any of us do really.. but this is kind of LIKE a carto tank. I mean, with each carto holding 2.5ml of juice, thats a 5ml carto tank essentially. Right? Except with this thing, you can switch out flavors instead of being forced to buy multiple tanks.

4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    It shipped Today so I should have it by the end of the week.

Might be the Best thing Since the eGo. Or it might be a Complete Failure. But for 8 Bucks how can a Person not try it?

$8 is about what I was spending EVER Day when I smoked.

5. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yeah, one that was wide enough for Two 6ml Tanks would be about as wide as a Gripper.

LOL

6. GIMike

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
  7. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I'll have to see when I get my adapater.

But if you take a 2.5 Second Hit instead of a 5 Second Hit, maybe the Battery Life will be about the Same?

8. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    hahaha this is too funny. I cant wait to hear how it is. I might still buy it tonight, idk. I have a lot of .... I want already on my wishlist :p and I'm saving my loyalty points for a Zmax lol.

9. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If Only there was a way to screw 2 of these Adapters into another Adapter. Then you could run 4 Cartomizers at the Same time

I guess I could Duct Tape 2 PV together and just run 2 Each. But that Wouldn't Look as Cool and doing a 4 Cartomizer "Pepper Box".

10. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    perhaps you could screw 1 of these adapters into the device, then screw another 2 carto adapter into the 2 carto adapter already screwed into your device... and then you could use 1 carto on the unused side of the 2 carto adapter in your device, then 2 cartos in the adapter screwed into the 2 carto adapter screwed into your device?

Although... You'll probably blow up. lol

11. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    The Possibilities Seems Endless.

LOL

12. GIMike

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    I see this involving alcohol, a cousin's ex-wife's sister's dog, a tailgate, a bug zapper for lighting, and ending up on Youtube with the first words being "Hey Y'all, check this out!"

13. flintlock62

flintlock62 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    Waiting on you to be the guinea pig!

Is that Abby Normal you have in the jar (for your avatar)?

14. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    lol thats exactly what i was going to say :lol:

15. Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed Account closed on request ECF Veteran

May 22, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah, they were in-stock when the newsletter email went out Friday, then out of stock when I placed my order Saturday, and back in stock yesterday.

I have one coming. I always think of something I forgot to order right after I place my order anyway.

I'm going to try 2 ce3's on mine.

Now if I could just find some place that stocks ce3'2 with a higher resistance...

16. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I'm gonna try it with some Boge's 2.0's on my Provari :D

17. Plumes.91

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    oh jeez your provari is gonna be confused Jimi D... I'd have to guess its gonna be really confused. If provari's get confused by dual coil cartos (the provari 1's do) then my guess is they will (even the new ones potentially) be VERY confused with this screwed in. Idk if the chip will know what to do... It may error message. I don't think these are particularly good for chip mods. I'm planning to try mine on the telescoping mod. Thats if I can talk my mother into letting me use her credit card in exchange for the cash. I wish I could use my paypal buy it later but no0o0o0o... Paypal has to hate vaping. ....ing .......s.

18. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Plumes, we will see. I can run my DID atty on .08 ohm. If not, I have plenty of other mods. :D

19. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    my guess is that the provari will fire that sucker up no problemo.

.08 ohm? im guessing you meant 0.8 ohm. if it can run that, im sure it could run a 1.0 ohm scenario. im not sure if the cartos would burn, but i bet it would fire.

20. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    .08 ohm @t 3.7 volts is about 170 Watts.

At that point, you might as well be using a Light Bulb Filament @ 110 volts for a Atomizer Coil.

Heck, .8 ohm @ 3.7 volts is 17 watts. A tad Hot for me. I like about 7 watts myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.