The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Tinki, Feb 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TeaRowz

TeaRowz Full Member Verified Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Maine, USA
  2. bigtiime

bigtiime Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Virginia
  3. kblush

kblush Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    San Diego
    Great thread and ideas everyone!!! :) I'm new to vaping so I just ordered a lot of juices so I can find out what kind of flavors I'm interested in. I just bought 2 of these: Amazon.com: Plano 3700 Size Prolatch with Adjustable Dividers: Sports & Outdoors Although I've just bought 10ml bottles to start, from the research I've done It seems there will be many slots to each fit a 30ml bottle of juice and it's cartomizer! **I also picked these because someone who wrote a review said you can carefully remove the lid. I hope that's true so it will look neat. If not, I'll cut off the latches myself! :)

4. ndtman

ndtman Full Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Kansas
    I found a kick butt smaller sized wooden amo box. I use black poly foam in the bottom custom cut to hold mine and the DW's gear. Works great and when the lid is closed makes great decore. My daily use bat and atti I pretty much have in my hand all the time.
    :)

5. Bebe56

Bebe56 Full Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Brooklyn
    Plano boxes work good too... they come in different sizes and they're cheap. Home Depot or Lowes carry them..

314VTH6REAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg 41QXMPHQ2EL._SS400_.jpg

Amazon

6. wickedalibi

wickedalibi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2010
    montana
    One box for cartos punches and hardware supplies....one for premade juice, and one for DIY that is expanding into another.
    I have a longarm quilting business and I am always moving around, misplacing my PV, knocking it over, also I have all kinds of fabric all over and cannot risk getting e liquid on any of it. I got a lanyard for my provari but the Pv was too heavy for it, and sometimes caused the tank to slide, so I made my own. I wanted something kinda fashionable and girlie.
    DSC_0010.jpg DSC_0013.jpg DSC_0011.jpg
    I also made a padded neck strap cause the thin string on the lanyard that I bought cut into my neck due to the heavieness of my PV. Now all is good!!

7. flavorartisans

flavorartisans Unregistered Supplier

Mar 2, 2012
    Philadelphia, PA
    I wish they sold better cases for the ProVari. The one from ProVape doesn't really feel like it's custom-made for it. I would love to have a better case for the ProVari.

8. empekay

empekay Full Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Johnson City, TN
    If you have a drill press and some spare material, you can make pretty much anything. Going to go get a scrap of 2x4 and drill out perfect sized holes for batteries/PVs/Juices & Attys

9. kwalka

kwalka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
  10. kwalka

kwalka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    DSC03950.jpg DSC03951.jpg DSC03952.jpg

I found this whole desk on the side of the road... Structurally, it was perfect. Rather than refinish it, I got wood grain contact paper from walmart. The PV stand is the same thing. 2 pcs of 3/4" MDF, glued together, then skinned w contact paper. Drill holes, done.

11. D133

D133 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2009
    UK
    A stand I made for my PVs, just pieces of foam pipe lagging in a plastic box but it works well

[​IMG]

I have a few carry cases (Case Logic camera-type cases), but I don't have a setup that doesn't leak at some point, unless I take a drip-only atomiser. Even if I keep my rebuildable atomisers upright they always seem to leak, whether due to heat, pressure, constant movement - I'm not sure why.

12. Joe_13

Joe_13 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Nor Cal
  13. Allllllright_already!

Allllllright_already! Full Member Verified Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Illinos
    A hinged hard sided glasses case works great in a purse, bag etc-keeps stuff together and relatively safe (taking no credit...pretty sure I saw that here somewhere! Lol!)

14. oldsoldier

oldsoldier Retired ECF Forum Manager Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2010
    Lurking in the shadows
    just be sure that your pv is locked in the off position or the master off switch is used or you could end up cooking it off with really bad results. here are some pictures posted elsewhere on the forum from an incident last year.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Allllllright_already!

Allllllright_already! Full Member Verified Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Illinos
    Ugh...ok, scratching that glasses case idea ...what would we do without the vets?

16. RickTheBeard

RickTheBeard Full Member

Jul 16, 2012
    New Zealand
    i found my old PSP carrying zipup case. it looks like a bigger version of a glasses case. it fits 3 bottles of liquid, 1 charging cable 2 ego 650mah and 1 ego twist 1000mah. it also has a lot of room left over

17. JohnnyVsGirl

JohnnyVsGirl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    Charging Stand.jpg

Here's our 'charging stand'. The bottom is a Huggies wipe container. The insert, a Target pacifier and bottle dishwasher organizer. These are things we had laying around that we weren't using. We keep our juices in the cage organizer, the little squares hold up our eGo batteries as they charge and you can always stand one up with a tank on it while it's not in use.

18. invididual

invididual Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2012
    Lakeland, FL
    I use a toothbrush holder I got at Wal-Mart
    CIMG1174.jpg

19. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I use a desk organizer from wallies

[​IMG]

20. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    I don't have a picture of it, but I use this little pen holder that one of the kids I use to babysit gave me when he made it in 2nd grade. May not be pretty by most peoples standards, but means a lot to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.