E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grind rock, and learned wire work to tinker with my hundreds of cabochons. So I wanted to hang my PV's on my neck, and made some things of wire to do it - guess you could call them holders or hangers:
IMG_0730.jpg First one, only big enough for a small 510. Silver knit.
IMG_0728.jpg Second one, eGo sized. Silver & blue.
IMG_0722.jpg Third one, bigger. Will sit upright. Silver & red.
IMG_0726.jpg Fourth one, heavy base, will stand up. Mixed colors, coiled.
IMG_0724.jpg Fifth one, also will stand up. Silver netted with blue beads.

Made to hang on a chain, one is on a rawhide cord. A spiral hanger will go on a chain, or on your collar, but come off easily if you want to use it off the chain. The holders don't cover the button, so they can be used without removing.

Learned by error - measure, don't try to dangle stuff off the bottom, get a good fit to avoid it flopping around. Next effort will hopefully include a cabochon. Recent batch of rock includes a small lace agate that I may try, don't want a huge rock for the first one.

I was wondering if these are something people would like... have a lot more ideas to try.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I use a toothbrush holder I got at Wal-Mart
View attachment 122144

I use a desk organizer from wallies

P1000572.jpg

thanks again guys, i just scooped myself up both of the above badboys last night. :) they look great, ive got em set up almost exactly the same as you guys so i wont bother posting pics but i do have to say, i cant beleive i was living without organization for so long! the difference is remarkable. now ive got a nice warm and fuzzy organized feeling. yay lol :D

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
I need something for my car. Subaru cup holders in my 02 model are trash so thats not an option. If nobody is riding shotgun its just sitting on the seat, or in my lap (where I tend to forget it, then drop it on the ground when I get out).

Other than that I found a Lipton pen cup I had and use it for at my computer area. Can hold a few eGo & my provari well (plus pens/pencils in the smaller areas).

What I really need to do for my desk is get a decent length of 2x4 and take the drill press to it. Easy and works, plus it can be added to as new things come in. I just wish we had a router/router table to give it a cleaner look.

bizmitchel

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
des moines IA
This is one I started putting together......only about a tenth of the way to what finished is going to look like. It's going inside a cupboard. This piece of it is going to stay seperate for easy carrying and the I'm going to build a custom charging rack and eliquid display rack in the cupboard too. In the base of the charging station going to have a storage that will hold tanks and extra hardware gonna be sweet will post pics of finished project. IMG_2283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
I work out of my truck all day and had just been leaving my stuff in one of my center cup holders. Always seemed to be getting knocked around...

So I went to Auto Zone today and found this...
View attachment 183091 View attachment 183092 View attachment 183093

Does the job nicely!

What does everyone else use?

I've got exactly the same thing in my truck - I just bent the stiff upper part to fit right under the radio & above the console - works perfectly!

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
I grind rock, and learned wire work to tinker with my hundreds of cabochons. So I wanted to hang my PV's on my neck, and made some things of wire to do it - guess you could call them holders or hangers:
View attachment 151189 First one, only big enough for a small 510. Silver knit.
View attachment 151188 Second one, eGo sized. Silver & blue.
View attachment 151185 Third one, bigger. Will sit upright. Silver & red.
View attachment 151187 Fourth one, heavy base, will stand up. Mixed colors, coiled.
View attachment 151186 Fifth one, also will stand up. Silver netted with blue beads.

Made to hang on a chain, one is on a rawhide cord. A spiral hanger will go on a chain, or on your collar, but come off easily if you want to use it off the chain. The holders don't cover the button, so they can be used without removing.

Learned by error - measure, don't try to dangle stuff off the bottom, get a good fit to avoid it flopping around. Next effort will hopefully include a cabochon. Recent batch of rock includes a small lace agate that I may try, don't want a huge rock for the first one.

I was wondering if these are something people would like... have a lot more ideas to try.

omg these are awesome!!

View attachment 151189 First one, only big enough for a small 510. Silver knit.
View attachment 151188 Second one, eGo sized. Silver & blue.
View attachment 151185 Third one, bigger. Will sit upright. Silver & red.
View attachment 151187 Fourth one, heavy base, will stand up. Mixed colors, coiled.
View attachment 151186 Fifth one, also will stand up. Silver netted with blue beads.

I would definnitly buy one too! I think they are the first lanyards I've seen and actually like/love lol do you make jewelry too?

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I have a tube vape. When I go from room to room, I sometimes need to set it down. It will stand up on it's end, but my cats tend to knock it over. Oops! I had some old restaurant sugar packet caddy's tucked away. They are the little plastic caddies that have a scoop on each end. I put the .... down in the caddy, and the tube rests on a slant in the scoop. Handy and cheap! You can buy them from amazon for a couple of bucks. Works for me! May not work for very long, or heavy top vapes. Don't know.

PS: I take one to the bar with me. :)

Last edited:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I sat outside this morning with a belt sander and a sanding block and came up with this ecig stand for our SUV. I made it out of composite decking I had around.
Were about to embark on a 7 hour drive to see our son and needed a place while I was driving. I also made a few blocks to hold up the ecigs on the coffee table and computer desk

View attachment 198476

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread