E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderDN

Sep 3, 2012
Y,Pa
just made this little wood holder today. not to bad i must say :D
IMG_20121001_234234.jpg

JessyDrastic

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Boston

i got one of those for my desk at work and, yeah they are okay for holding just a regular eGo..

i went to the dollar store though, and found these glass taper candle holders.. I got 5 of 'em for the same price as ONE of those acrylic ones..
and they hold ALL my PV's - even the embossed type which, sadly do not fit in the GotVapes holders...

DBFD1C1C-8A1E-4B18-9E71-D66E9D172641-6884-0000040ADE26DBB5.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I like the idea of carrying cartos around in a Tic Tac Container. Works perfectly.

I use the little plastic flip-top case that comes with the travel size Q-tips!

They also work great for batteries.... 14500's fit PERFECTLY upright them. So do cartos. (and earbuds, etc.).

(They are not deep enough to carry 18650's though.)

View attachment 145179
View attachment 145180

The Bottle Buddies are real nice too, just got a few from RTD vapor

This is a little more of a smorgasbord approach, but just what I use once in a while. I thought it was a chips and dip pottery, and it can be used that way. But I found out from marshall pottery in TX where it was made that it's actually a chicken cooker! You put the chicken .... opening over that tall part, into which you have poured beer or whatever you want, and then the whole thing goes into the oven like a rotisserie, the side edges capture all the grease. There is a tiny pour spout on one side which you can't see. Boy, you learn something new alll the time. So this thing serve triple purposes :)

View attachment 145181

The center part is very high and deep, and both my bottom feeders and ego batts with clearos attached stand up fine in there. And it's attractive pottery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread