e cigrattes the mist casue acne on face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
don't worry Bud....you are doing fine..you are experiencing early transition changes..pretty normal...might takes up to 3 weeks or so to re-adapt to new smoking method.....:D
:Dthanks for some pointer Dr ....but I like hook on e smoke

smoke dam often 8-o really like adult pacifier...
now I anyhow try the flavour ..high flavour I got abit of kick

now on low menthol and low marbloro I wanna suck more than feel the kick

next Is it I inhale too much nicotine?I don;t get the same excitment like real cigarette
but difference I noticed seem like I don;t easily feel sleepy early morning in office and near afternoon of taking a nap.where as on real I wanna take a nap and will feel refresh after the nap.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
yep..just as I feared..DevilFish is overdoing it.....oh well...it is good for him to report in all he can feel..a walking/living side-effects historian for e-smokers....sometimes we do need people like him ...

:oops:I just brought a pack of real cigarette , I still cannot get over the physcology and social factor ,

example I just went to drink coffee at a cafe with my frd

I choose to sit non smoking areas...
while I sit there , I miss the smoking areas where I can get close to see the smoking babes...

U will be surprise...at coffee cafe , smoking areas tend to haven more babes! than in non smoking areas..there is a study of smoking habit between male and female in sg , study show MORE SG female smoke .....

I feel the report is true , cos I personally experience it...here.

than happen to got one babe come to me borrow lighter! I was shock hey man I was sitting in non smoking area and u ask me for lighter???

than I know she get mistaken , she thought this cafe outside anywhere can smoke ..actually there is divider to seperate non smoking aread and smoking area..

than I lend her my lighter..why I still have?becos I still have some sticks left over from monday pack ..till now ..becos I just got e cigarette ;)and too bad now I keep puffing e smoke in order to curb my urge ..becos e smoke is too thin.no kick ..even I am on high mg ...thus I have to e smoke alot till I feel numb !

when she returned me my lighter..,
I was thinking ....haa....wat if I am a full time e smoker...
I will not have this chance to lend her my lighter..and who knows I can chat up with her ..:p

but I didn;t becos :oops:

there is many cases whereby babes come to borrow lighter from me ....even at my office smoking areas..."I not so handsome here by the way :D" is just fated to be...sometime ppl tend come up to me borrow lighter..maybe I got that "smoker face" :oops:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I think he's suffering nicotine overdose already. The insomnia is a tipoff. Nicotine is, primarily, a stimulant. Insomnia is from too much nicotine in the system. You can't fall asleep until it completely leaves the body -- in about two hours. And during that restless time, the brain is saying, "Smoke!"

I think he needs to have lots of vapor and not so much nicotine. Especially if he continues to smoke real cigarettes. And the real cigarettes are giving that carbon monoxide, oxygen deprivation feeling absent from e-smoking (that's the "kick" he's missing).

DevilFish, youl should try e-smoking JUST flavored extracts a few times. See if you like it. If you do try, be sure you do NOT use any extract with oil in it. You want, for instance, a vanilla extract with either propylene glycol or alcohol and water. No oils of any kind. No corn syrup or stuff like that. You drip the extract directly on the pen style atomizer and do not use a cartridge. Just the mouthpiece.

I have come to prefer these flavorings over commercial liquids, although I most often mix the two, thus cutting the nicotine strength at least in half.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I think he's suffering nicotine overdose already. The insomnia is a tipoff. Nicotine is, primarily, a stimulant. Insomnia is from too much nicotine in the system. You can't fall asleep until it completely leaves the body -- in about two hours. And during that restless time, the brain is saying, "Smoke!"

I think he needs to have lots of vapor and not so much nicotine. Especially if he continues to smoke real cigarettes. And the real cigarettes are giving that carbon monoxide, oxygen deprivation feeling absent from e-smoking (that's the "kick" he's missing).

DevilFish, youl should try e-smoking JUST flavored extracts a few times. See if you like it. If you do try, be sure you do NOT use any extract with oil in it. You want, for instance, a vanilla extract with either propylene glycol or alcohol and water. No oils of any kind. No corn syrup or stuff like that. You drip the extract directly on the pen style atomizer and do not use a cartridge. Just the mouthpiece.

I have come to prefer these flavorings over commercial liquids, although I most often mix the two, thus cutting the nicotine strength at least in half.[/quote]

what u mean bob sorry , my english not so good here

I got some cart if flavored ones...
but I not sure what you mean of oils? corn syrup ect?

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Yes TB, I was saying 'more smoke/vapour' so he could do with less nicotine. Because agree that that seems to be too much now.
DevilFish: there are flavours out there, that are not made to be e-liquid; but that can be used as e-liquid anyhow. The taste of those flavours is great; the right choice of flavours have the same ingredients as e-liquid (except nicotine) (so propyleenglycol-based or alcohol-based and/or PG+waterbased). There are also flavours that have oil in them though, as part of the flavour... these flavours should not be used.
You could take a look at the Bickford site for instance to know what is meant: Bickford Flavors

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Yes TB, I was saying 'more smoke/vapour' so he could do with less nicotine. Because agree that that seems to be too much now.
DevilFish: there are flavours out there, that are not made to be e-liquid; but that can be used as e-liquid anyhow. The taste of those flavours is great; the right choice of flavours have the same ingredients as e-liquid (except nicotine) (so propyleenglycol-based or alcohol-based and/or PG+waterbased). There are also flavours that have oil in them though, as part of the flavour... these flavours should not be used.
You could take a look at the Bickford site for instance to know what is meant: Bickford Flavors

errr I live in singapore here I don;t know my supermarket got or not

how it look like?which one should i look for?
next avoid those contain oil also?as u all mention?

I don;t know ...cos mine can produce good vapour ..but just don;t know why ..feel weird...the feeling like don;t like real cigarette

how to use for e smoke? can used to dip on used cotton wool in the cart?also?instead drop a few drop to atomiser?

:confused:sorry this stuffs need to put in frig???Cos I don;t cook before ...don;t know much about this stuffs

Last edited:

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Unfortunately, we in Asia has no chance of purchasing Bickfords...they don't ship to Asia...:mad:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
What you're looking for will be found in a grocery store. It's used to flavor cookies, cakes and sweets. It's called an extract, and while we use Bickfords here in the States, you can use any other one that doesn't contain oil. The extracts come in little bottles and are not at all expensive. The ones we use have propylene glycol as a base, so they are very much like commercial e-liquids. Those with water-alcohol also seem safe to you and your e-cig.

You can (and I think should) mix an extract with commercial e-liquid or vegetable glycerine, a sweet substance that you'll find in a health food store. The final fluid will be about half flavoring, half e-liquid. Use it just as you would any e-liquid. Put it in cartridges or drip it on to the the atomizer. It makes lots of vapor and tastes good. When you mix extract with e-liquid, you lower the nicotine content of the final fluid. You have "cut" the nicotine strength by mixing in something without nicotine.

I really prefer the taste of these mixes to those available as commercial e-liquid. These can taste as strong as you want, with a little experimentation. I like vanilla. I like Kahlua (coffee flavor). You pick an extract with a flavor you like.

If you make a new mix from half extract and half 16mg e-liquid, you'll end up with a mix that is about 8mg in nicotine strength. You will have moved from "high" to "medium" nicotine strength and it will taste much better. You can smoke it much longer without unwanted side effects. And, yes, you can smoke it all by itself if you don't have commercial e-liquid. Some on this forum smoke just extract. I find that a big strong, personally.

Last edited:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
What you're looking for will be found in a grocery store. It's used to flavor cookies, cakes and sweets. It's called an extract, and while we use Bickfords here in the States, you can use any other one that doesn't contain oil. The extracts come in little bottles and are not at all expensive. The ones we use have propylene glycol as a base, so they are very much like commercial e-liquids. Those with water-alcohol also seem safe to you and your e-cig.

You can (and I think should) mix an extract with commercial e-liquid or vegetable glycerine, a sweet substance that you'll find in a health food store. The final fluid will be about half flavoring, half e-liquid. Use it just as you would any e-liquid. Put it in cartridges or drip it on to the the atomizer. It makes lots of vapor and tastes good. When you mix extract with e-liquid, you lower the nicotine content of the final fluid. You have "cut" the nicotine strength by mixing in something without nicotine.

I really prefer the taste of these mixes to those available as commercial e-liquid. These can taste as strong as you want, with a little experimentation. I like vanilla. I like Kahlua (coffee flavor). You pick an extract with a flavor you like.

If you make a new mix from half extract and half 16mg e-liquid, you'll end up with a mix that is about 8mg in nicotine strength. You will have moved from "high" to "medium" nicotine strength and it will taste much better. You can smoke it much longer without unwanted side effects. And, yes, you can smoke it all by itself if you don't have commercial e-liquid. Some on this forum smoke just extract. I find that a big strong, personally.

wow bob thanks for so much info,
personally I still got the cart ..just that I don;t wish to order again kinda troublesome have to wait ect..

I know it don;t have nicotine..just flavours..

I believe I not sure I am weird here..
and I like to try new stuffs...

overall summary what i know can use this stuffs which used to flavor cookies, cakes and sweets
and purely just drop to cotton wool and smoke it?

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
That's it. For a small cartridge, a drop or two will do. You'll soon have a better taste, too.

Just be sure you don't buy an extract with oil in it. You want water and alcohol, or flavor and propylene glycol. :)
:confused: so u mean can use purely the flavours rite?

drop to the atomiser

hmm I was thinking and soak it in cotten wool in the cart?

don;t expect ppl when outside always do the dripping??:confused:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
You can drip directly on the atomizer, or you can drip it down into your cartridge. If you overdo it, it'll leak into your mouth, however, so only drip a drop or two into your cartridge. A few drops will equal a cigarette break. If you drip on the atomizer, pull the cartridge piece off your mouthpiece and then stick the mouthpiece back in place and use it that way. If you're going on a break, drip the atomizer, leave the cartridge on your desk, and go enjoy your e-smoke break.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
You can drip directly on the atomizer, or you can drip it down into your cartridge. If you overdo it, it'll leak into your mouth, however, so only drip a drop or two into your cartridge. A few drops will equal a cigarette break. If you drip on the atomizer, pull the cartridge piece off your mouthpiece and then stick the mouthpiece back in place and use it that way. If you're going on a break, drip the atomizer, leave the cartridge on your desk, and go enjoy your e-smoke break.
:confused: sorry bob

my english is kinda poor ,

what I mean can I dip the liquid in the used cotton wool in the cart
and same ..suck from the mouth piece?

example if go out to town
don;t tell me I have to always dip whenever I have to smoke?:confused:

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Oh boy. Hmmmm. Drip on the atomizer. Or ... Drip on the cartridge. Do it ahead of time. You will get 15 or so real great clouds of vapor from that dripping. That's about the same number of puffs you get on a cigarette break.

Three drops = maybe 15 or 20 big puffs of vapor.
8-owow cool! I like big vapor! and strong flavour
so if I soak the whole used cotton wool with it
will last how long?

the e liquid I so far tasted all flavours ect
all seem the same taste to me! only flavours ones do sound abit different but still the same I don;t feel the menthol kick I used to smoke my real menthol cig .

next the extract is it healthy??to use often?will gain weight??I am a gym freak sometimes

problem now I have to scout my supermarket find this brand

beside this brand still any brands to recommand?

next is it a "must" to store this products in frig???and put inside cupboard?under room temp?

Last edited:

McSocker

Jul 1, 2008
Singapore
haha this is a funny thread... our dear fish here is a post count warrior....

and btw fish... take it easy man... treat the e-cig like a real cigarette... dun over use it.....

and i've checked a few flavouring extracts i have at home liao but the manufacturer did not indicate the ingredients.... if i'm not wrong what you need to look for in the ingredients is: propylene glycol, water, flavouring..... NO OIL.... if i'm not wrong....

let me know if you find any..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread