e-smokeguru official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
axaxaxa, kayfun is a GG copy that is made by one of those annoying Russians Moon lol

Also a German person makes full copies of GG series. Thats another annoying person

All countries have at least one silly person involved in e-cigs lol

I am not talking about Korea, they have an industry there making GG copies :lol:

I thought the same Imeo that it was a copy ...but it's not ..works different then GG ....well it's on the same principle as ufs but a rebiuldable .

bearded

Nov 14, 2012
Niedersachsen
Ahh. Wonderfull. Finally i was able to order the necessary parts to complete some lonely engraved tubes in my stack.
But there is a gg section missing. Ggtb parts. I thought Vassili got parts more than meeting the presale.
Because there are two nice engraved ggtb tubes owned by me that are in need of: bottom, button and connector.

By the way, the new shop is really nice, now with good descriptions and links (zoranth's pdf), and with a good structure.

bearded

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont think that it will work at all Aron. But why you try so hard to avoid the spring?
Nice website ...scored some brass and a 4in1 old cap (but SS ) still freaking nice ..

Imeo I'm thinking I with the 4in1 old cap the stealth will work without the spring right ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you are talking about kayfun that has a mouthpiece like Ody then its a copy of A2 and Ody Aron. Nothing new on this construction. Its like Ody and not like UFS if you agree. The only it changes is the rebuildable part that is like A2. The rest of construction is an Ody.
I thought the same Imeo that it was a copy ...but it's not ..works different then GG ....well it's on the same principle as ufs but a rebiuldable .

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Greek seller kept its stock for his new store buddy. I didnt send him new stuff because I dont have new stuff. And I dont think they will last long:)
Really nice and clear website !! And there are many items in stock (for how long ?! :D) !! Like Christmas in February :)
Ordered an Ody and an iAtty :thumbs:

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Imeo, I placed an earlier today. All the parts are in stock, does this mean they're reserved for me since my order went through? Even if I still have to contact him to pay?

Edit: Also, I ordered a Stealth, telescope and top tube. This is enough to properly run an 18650, correct?

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great beard:)
Ahh. Wonderfull. Finally i was able to order the necessary parts to complete some lonely engraved tubes in my stack.
But there is a gg section missing. Ggtb parts. I thought Vassili got parts more than meeting the presale.
Because there are two nice engraved ggtb tubes owned by me that are in need of: bottom, button and connector.

By the way, the new shop is really nice, now with good descriptions and links (zoranth's pdf), and with a good structure.

bearded

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
he told me that if you place your order then he will be able to serve you Phreaky. For more details please contact Greek seller, I dont really know the excact prossedure:)
Imeo, I placed an earlier today. All the parts are in stock, does this mean they're reserved for me since my order went through? Even if I still have to contact him to pay?

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
he told me that if you place your order then he will be able to serve you Phreaky. For more details please contact Greek seller, I dont really know the excact prossedure:)
Awesome! Thanks Imeo! I sent him an email asking about the payment. I'm in no hurry over here but VERY excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread